What Happened?

Re: What Happened?

Postby SilverSimba01 » November 22nd, 2010, 11:18 pm

[quote="Amanda"][quote="xLilacVixenx"]I think someone hacked me because one of my fan-art descriptions was labeled, "A drawing of Rich I made: Chatroom Situation 4." :/[/quote]
That's SS01's description for one of his pics. Probably just an FAA glitch. I'd contact Moka. :P[/quote]
yes, that's my description for my drawing, I just noticed that description that was with the drawing is gone
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby Annie » November 23rd, 2010, 12:24 am

Wondering if this is anything to do with it? http://www.mylionking.com/fan/art/Artis ... twork=4714 I'm not sure if it's just me...but it's not showing my reply and it says it was posted in 1970! Haha!
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby Eli_Ayase » November 23rd, 2010, 12:38 am

I was wondering. wut happen I was logging. on it. thee stand by I thot mlk got hacked all tough its not funny if it was hacked I'm just glad the web wasn't closed by shine errors

ps. my English stinks
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Moka » November 23rd, 2010, 3:12 am

@Annie and @xLilacVixenx: I noticed that too. This is because the FAA database is separate from the forum database, so it wasn't affected. However, the FAA uses forum topics for all comments and descriptions. When the FAA looks for a topic with an ID of 12492, topic #12492 right now is different than topic #12492 a few days ago. So some descriptions and comments might be mismatched and some may be missing. It's basically the theory of infinite alternate realities in a nutshell :P

Anyway, this is a big problem and it will take some time to fix. The good news is the only stuff that's messed up is the art that was uploaded on those two days, so yeah.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby SharpLionson » November 24th, 2010, 4:20 am

Did you guys ever find out who was behind it all?
SharpLionson
Looking for Paradise

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My eyes are spread wide open

Nickname(s): Will, Sharp, Bambi, Darklordbambi
Pride Points: 2

Postby SilverSimba01 » November 24th, 2010, 4:21 am

[quote="SharpLionson"]Did you guys ever find out who was behind it all?[/quote]
I don't think anyone cares about that right now, as long as everything is back to normal
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby Panda-chan » November 24th, 2010, 4:26 am

[quote="SharpLionson"]Did you guys ever find out who was behind it all?[/quote]
Good question LOL. Nobody knows, and probably never will. :P
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby PrincessKiara » November 28th, 2010, 9:49 am

Creepy. Glad everything is back to normal now.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby TheRoguePrince » November 29th, 2010, 3:37 am

ya, though I am dreadfully aware that this has been difficult on everyone... two days of data has been lost in the necessary correction of problems, and it seems that Moka has done the right thing, I hope this return to normalcy lasts...
TheRoguePrince

Postby SophieCub » November 29th, 2010, 6:17 am

I dont know them but they started doing what they done here to my forums before they came here :/ for some reason they hate me
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements