Any Writers in the House?

Re: Any Writers in the House?

Postby Tanabi » March 27th, 2009, 10:08 pm

I've been busy as well, but I will still write mine (Hopefully before midsummer).
The past is a gaping hole. You try to run from it, but the more you run, the deeper it grows behind you, its edges yawning at your heels. Your only chance is to turn around and face it. But it's like looking down into the grave of your love, or kissing the mouth of a gun, a bullet trembling in its dark nest, ready to blow your head off.
Tanabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Remember who you are.

Pride Points: 0

Postby whitewolf17 » March 27th, 2009, 10:16 pm

I'll try to have all mine done by this weekend. I was also really busy but I have more time now to do important things like this.
The winner for last week's question is...NalaLionQueen. Congratulations!!

This weeks question:What is the only other known place in the universe with a stable body of surface liquid?

Winner and next question will be announced next Sunday.
whitewolf17

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

#1 Sonic fan

Postby Moka » March 27th, 2009, 10:59 pm

Oh I have a question. Are any of the writers big Balto fans as well? If you like to write stuff like this and like Balto, PM me!! I could use some help with a project! :)
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby Moka » April 7th, 2009, 7:22 pm

Thank you, KingKivul, for finishing off Kovu's Page! http://www.mylionking.com/sp/characters/kovu.php
Moka

Postby serra20 » April 13th, 2009, 5:41 pm

May I get to write about...Rafiki in TLK 1/2?
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

Nickname(s): Serra
Pride Points: 3

Postby JesstheCougress » April 13th, 2009, 6:12 pm

A question about KK's info on Kovu... I thought Zira was his real mom, not his foster mom... answers please? :/ (and they were crocs, not gators)

Sorry for the criticism, don't shoot me! the rest of the Kovu info was excellent! just these two things bothered me.
JesstheCougress

Postby Moka » April 13th, 2009, 10:55 pm

Hmm, you're right! ~ Fixed

Does anyone else have their character pages done? :D (I know I don't >.<)
Moka

Postby WildSimba » April 14th, 2009, 5:33 am

Sorry... I forgot...
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby whitewolf17 » April 16th, 2009, 9:06 pm

I was gone so I'm not done yet.

They're almost finished so it shouldn't be too long.
The winner for last week's question is...NalaLionQueen. Congratulations!!

This weeks question:What is the only other known place in the universe with a stable body of surface liquid?

Winner and next question will be announced next Sunday.
whitewolf17

#1 Sonic fan

Postby Moka » April 16th, 2009, 11:58 pm

[quote="serra20"]May I get to write about...Rafiki in TLK 1/2?[/quote]
Absolutely!
Moka

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements