Any Writers in the House?

Re: Any Writers in the House?

Postby Moka » July 24th, 2009, 2:04 am

LilTiger - It would be as long as you write it :P There's not much to write about with Mheetu, so a small paragraph is probably all that could be written.

Buffy - Sure, just choose one of the open characters listed in the first post. :)
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Buffy » July 24th, 2009, 2:34 am

Oh alrighty... I could try writing for Timon & Pumbaa if you want ^^
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby LilTiger » July 24th, 2009, 2:52 pm

[quote="Moka"]LilTiger - It would be as long as you write it :P There's not much to write about with Mheetu, so a small paragraph is probably all that could be written.

Buffy - Sure, just choose one of the open characters listed in the first post. :)[/quote]

Then could I wirte Mheetu, I'd think of stuff for him.
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby Moka » July 24th, 2009, 7:24 pm

Buffy - Would you like to write their bios for TLK, SP, or 1/2? You can take as many as you want :D

LilTiger - Added you in for Mheetu.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby LilTiger » July 24th, 2009, 7:33 pm

[quote="Moka"]Buffy - Would you like to write their bios for TLK, SP, or 1/2? You can take as many as you want :D

LilTiger - Added you in for Mheetu.[/quote]

Well, could I maybe also write Scar's bio. I wouldn't use the info in MLK Fan art.

EDIT:I don't want to do Scar.
Last edited by LilTiger on July 24th, 2009, 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby Buffy » July 24th, 2009, 8:10 pm

Hmm... I could do for TLK since I know that movie the best, and see how it goes before deciding to write more...
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Previous

Return to News & Announcements