Any Writers in the House?

Any Writers in the House?

Postby Moka » March 15th, 2009, 10:08 pm

Hey guys! I'm just wondering if anyone would like to help me write some character profiles for the character pages on the main site. Right now, there is WAY too much information and its not even ours, it was written by someone on Wikipedia! This is really bad, and I'd like to have it be more personal. If anyone wants to help, that'd be great! I'm looking for character profiles. Just 2 to 4 paragraphs about the character, (first explain their relation to other characters as well as voice actor(s)/actress(es) and the meaning of their name), maybe a paragraph on their personality, a paragraph about their role in the movie, stuff like that. For minor characters like Rafiki in Simba's Pride or Nala in ½, you only need one paragraph, but you can write as much as you want I guess. The catch is: You can't use other sources like I did -.- Just write from what you know!

Here's the character list. Sign up for characters if you want to write something up about them. By the way, characters like Simba will have different sign ups because I want different stuff written for each movie. If you sign up for a character, only write for that character in that movie.

✓ = finished

✓ Simba (TLK) - Simba
Nala (TLK) - Simba
Mufasa - Moka
Sarabi - Amanda
✓ Sarafina - morri908
Scar -
Rafiki (TLK) - WildSimba
Timon & Pumbaa (TLK) -
Zazu (TLK) -
The Hyenas -
-----
Kiara - Amanda
✓ Kovu - KingKivuli
Simba (SP) - Tanabi
Nala (SP) - Tanabi
Zira - Annie
Vitani - Annie
Nuka - Schindler
Rafiki (SP) -
Timon & Pumbaa (SP) -
-----
Timon & Pumbaa (½) -
Simba (½) - VampireSimba
Nala (½) -
Ma -
Uncle Max -
Rafiki (½) -
-----
✓ Kopa - Moka
Tanabi -
✓ Mohatu - Moka
✓ Ahadi - Moka
✓ Uru - Moka
✓ Tojo - Moka
✓ Ni - Moka
✓ Kula - Moka
✓ Chumvi - Moka
Mheetu - LilTiger
✓ Malka - Moka
Tama -

All writers will get a "Written by" line at the bottom of the page with a link to their forum profile OR a link to their website or both, whatever they want =]

Once you see your name on the list you can begin writing, once you're done you can PM me what you have written and I will add it to the site. :)
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Re: Any Writers in the House?

Postby KingKivuli » March 15th, 2009, 10:13 pm

Hey moka, ill be glad to give this a try with kovu hows that sound?
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Annie » March 15th, 2009, 11:10 pm

I'll give it a go :)
Could I take Zira and 'Tani?
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby Moka » March 15th, 2009, 11:16 pm

Sure guys, thanks for signing up! :D
Moka

Postby Schindler » March 15th, 2009, 11:36 pm

I'll try to write for Nuka :)
Schindler

soñando a estar vivo

Pride Points: 0

Postby Simba » March 15th, 2009, 11:38 pm

I can do Simba and Nala in the first movie.
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby Moka » March 15th, 2009, 11:47 pm

Great! ~Added both of you :)
Moka

Postby whitewolf17 » March 16th, 2009, 1:06 am

I would like to give this a shot.

I could do Rafiki(sp), Scar, and I noticed ya didn't put Zazu on the list so could I do his bio for the first movie?
The winner for last week's question is...NalaLionQueen. Congratulations!!

This weeks question:What is the only other known place in the universe with a stable body of surface liquid?

Winner and next question will be announced next Sunday.
whitewolf17

#1 Sonic fan

Pride Points: 0

Postby Panda-chan » March 16th, 2009, 2:57 am

I'll do Sarabi and Kiara if that's okay.
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Moka » March 16th, 2009, 4:37 am

Oops I forgot Zazu. I'll only have him in TLK. I also forgot Sarafina. Thanks for signing up, guys! Still need a few more. :)
Moka

Next

Return to News & Announcements