Disney emoji coming to ios and android!

Re: Disney emoji coming to ios and android!

Postby Carl » July 15th, 2016, 6:06 am

I was glad to see that as well, but less glad that you get the others randomly and Nick and Judy are gold locks--I must have them and the Toy Story ones...
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby HasiraKali » July 15th, 2016, 6:46 am

I really want the Buzz Lightyear one. He's my non-Simba Disney boyfriend. :P
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby Carl » July 15th, 2016, 6:57 am

LOL he is pretty great. Tbh I really wanted Aladdin and Jasmine, too, but they don't have them, it would appear. I'd also really like to see some from Mulan and Hercules.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby HasiraKali » July 15th, 2016, 7:17 am

Maybe in future updates. TsumTsum gets new character updates almost every other day.
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Postby Carl » July 15th, 2016, 9:18 pm

That's what I'm hoping for. The game is really fun though, somehow, so I won't mind trying to get the available ones in the meantime. :ha:
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby HasiraKali » July 16th, 2016, 10:00 pm

It is fun. I like how fast lives regenerate as well. I'm slowly working through the sets. I'm on the instruments one right now. I can't wait to get to Disney Icons.
HasiraKali

Disney Dreamin'...

Postby Carl » July 27th, 2016, 2:12 am

As of today, Timon and Pumbaa emoji have been added. While I'm not surprised and don't dislike them, I would have preferred to see someone else, maybe Scar or one of the hyenas, or something.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby moonsugar33 » July 27th, 2016, 6:19 am

Huh! It's nice to see them give TLK a bit more love, but I'm with you in wishing for Scar.

I'm level 14 now and my best score is 563,389- about halfway through the Disney dresses set. I always use Simba unless the game needs me to play as someone else for a mission, but I think I like Kermit and Goofy's abilities best. If Timon ends up being a Kermit reskin I'd be fine with that.

Oh- and no matter what I do, I can't seem to get other character's emojis to show up in the emoji keyboard, just Mickey! I could put up with having them as pasted images if I could only use them :cry:

Edit: Just got a new high score, 925,353 using Goofy! Wow!
moonsugar33

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Postby Squeely » July 27th, 2016, 8:24 am

Well this is pretty sweet. I wish it was a simple downloadable and not a game, but at least it's a Bejeweled clone, and I like Bejeweled. Time to download so I can send Riley 50 Simba emojis (I am indeed the most annoying partner ever).
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby PrincessKiara » July 29th, 2016, 10:34 pm

OMG I love the Simba emoji - and they have Bambi too!!

So I`m guessing this only works on things like smartphones and ipads?

Really need to get me one of those soon JUST so I can get Disney emojis :lol: In the meantime, these TLK smileys are pretty sweet too :P
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

PreviousNext

Return to The Den