Disney Afternoon favorites being added to american itunes.

Disney Afternoon favorites being added to american itunes.

Postby Elton John » June 1st, 2016, 6:51 pm

http://www.insidethemagic.net/2016/06/d ... in-itunes/

As of today you can buy the all episodes for ducktales, chip and dale rescue rangers, and talespin.

I'm fairly certain they will also add shows like gargoyles and gummi bears and omg maybe aladdin tas the little mermaid tas, goof troop, the timon and pumbaa show, etc?

As far as i know the dvd sets for the disney afternoon shows were incomplete.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Re: Disney Afternoon favorites being added to american itune

Postby FlipMode » June 1st, 2016, 11:42 pm

No House Of Mouse... Again...
I don't know why it's so hard to find House of Mouse episodes, legal or otherwise. There just doesn't seem to be any way to watch that show anymore which is a shame as it's probably my favourite. And nobody ever seems to mention it when we talk about Disney TV shows. It WAS a thing that existed, wasn't it?!

This is pretty cool though. They all steady on DisneyLife here and you can download them there but hey, Disney seem to be really getting into digital distribution now. This is a thing that is good.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Carl » June 2nd, 2016, 12:25 am

This is cool. Younger generations can be exposed to these shows legitimately now. That's pretty neat!
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Elton John » June 2nd, 2016, 5:08 am

Um flip, house of mouse was a part of the 'one saturday morning' lineup on abc and not the 'disney afternoon' lineup which is what this topic is about

However if Disney keeps on adding their old toons to itunes I can see house of mouse being eventually added.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Ninaroja » June 2nd, 2016, 1:44 pm

@Flip I LOOOVED House of Mouse growing up - definitely my favourite Disney cartoon TV series

also @Elton John dammmn I remember 1SM from when we were living in America! "5 hours of summer once a week..." - good times :cheese:
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Return to The Den