Disney Merc you've recently bought.

Re: Disney Merc you've recently bought.

Postby FlipMode » April 23rd, 2016, 4:26 pm

image.jpg
Picked up this beautiful book while exchanging some £ in Tesco.
I'll have a bit of a haul after I get back from Florida but I also got this because it has a bit of film strip from Brave which is a lovely thing to have.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Si-Amber » May 4th, 2016, 12:29 pm

WP_20160504_12_15_11_Pro.jpg

Lego have launched a Disney edition of their popular blind-bag collectible Minifigures series. I bought my first four and got Alice, Aladdin and 2 Genies.

I don't know about other retailers, but in my local toy shop you get a loyalty card where you get a sticker for every minifigure you buy and for every five, you get a 6th free.

This is the complete line-up for the first series. http://www.lego.com/en-gb/aboutus/news- ... ey-edition
Last edited by Si-Amber on May 6th, 2016, 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Si-Amber

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 74

Postby FlipMode » May 6th, 2016, 7:39 am

Yeah as someone who lives for Disney and Lego, I was very excited for this series.
However I toddled over to the Lego store to check their availability and they were of course completely sold out by lunch time of the day they were released.
It's a shame as well, I want to buy some to giveaway to kids when I go to WDW next week. But can't seem to find any anywhere.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Si-Amber » May 6th, 2016, 2:17 pm

^ Really? They've got loads in Kids Stuff in Eastbourne Arndale Centre. WHSmith and Waterstones usually stock Minifigures too, though I haven't checked to see if they've got the Disney series yet.

EDIT: Just seen them in both WHSmith and Waterstones.
Si-Amber

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 74

Postby Shadowfax » May 6th, 2016, 5:12 pm

They do them in argos too. ^-^
I might grab a few at the end of the month.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby HasiraKali » May 6th, 2016, 11:09 pm

Last Disney thing I purchased was our annual pass renewals.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby FlipMode » May 6th, 2016, 11:15 pm

[quote="Amber Kitty"]^ Really? They've got loads in Kids Stuff in Eastbourne Arndale Centre. WHSmith and Waterstones usually stock Minifigures too, though I haven't checked to see if they've got the Disney series yet.

EDIT: Just seen them in both WHSmith and Waterstones.[/quote]

Thanks, will check them out. I'm going to Disney World in a week as well so I'm sure I will find some out there, possibly a little cheaper as well.

Errr yeah and I guess if theme park tickets and stuff count as merchandise, that was the last Disney merch I bought. lol :D
FlipMode

Postby Shadowfax » May 10th, 2016, 8:51 pm

I was very naughty and bought myself something today (never happens these days) This is my first lego :3
Attachments
20160510_160702.jpg
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby FlipMode » May 11th, 2016, 9:55 am

image.jpeg

So I'm not actually the biggest trading pin collector but I do get the ones that look really good to me or a pin of attractions / resorts I've been to or stayed at.

This is one of the Piece Of Disney History pins, they contain tiny pieces of theme park attractions that have been refurbished and had parts replaced. So in this one for instance, you can see the little bubble and inside there is what looks like a stone, that's a little piece of the droid from Star Tours.
FlipMode

Postby FlipMode » May 15th, 2016, 1:25 am

image.jpeg

image.jpg
FlipMode

PreviousNext

Return to The Den