Disney Merc you've recently bought.

Re: Disney Merc you've recently bought.

Postby FlipMode » December 24th, 2015, 6:50 am

[quote="Tsuki"]Cool stuff guys! I saw the Oswald mug in my local store. It looks great! And I'm envious of the Good Dino Poster. I popped into my Cinema to see if they had any posters and they had none :/. Rude!

Anyway! I forgot I bought this in Florida: (Yes I count it as Disney so neh)

I also got these for my tree along with the Frozen Lights from Primark

Image[/quote]

Kingdom Hearts!!! <3 I don't think I even knew you liked the games so that's nice. So there IS KH stuff in Florida? In Epcot I assume? :)

Erm not really merchandise in the traditional sense but I got frozen on Blu Ray and signed up for DisneyLife.

I also got a Lego helicarrier lol
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.png
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » December 27th, 2015, 5:08 am

^^^ oh no not the electrical parade music!!!

I got these to go with my new Disney infinity 3.0
My fave is Kanan, though I play with Leah more doyen because she works with the story mode
I'm gonna run to the store next week and Buy Ezra, maybe Sabjne, and maybe Ahsoka
Attachments
image.jpg
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:
I will not let that happen! :x

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

Postby Tsuki » January 6th, 2016, 8:27 pm

[quote="Flip_FTW"]

Kingdom Hearts!!! <3 I don't think I even knew you liked the games so that's nice. So there IS KH stuff in Florida? In Epcot I assume? :)
[/quote]

I'm a big KH fan! Though admitedly I've only played 1,2 and 300 and odd days. I do plan on reading the manga at some stage though :D. Yup this was at Epcot in the Japanese section....but this was the only KH merc I found :busted:.

Blue: Ohhh nice!! I have been intrigued about Disney Infinity but my amiibo obsession is bad enough :lol:.

Did anyone get anything Disney related for Christmas etc? Here are a few bits my friends and family got me *isaDisneynerd*
Attachments
IMG_1800.JPG
Elsa showcase figure than I nabbed in the Sales :D
IMG_1771.JPG
Ok. I've been after the Cheshire Cat Vans for AGES!! But alas they didnt stock them in my size. But I found these beauties in the Sales :D
IMG_1757.JPG
Love this book from my folks <3
IMG_1750.JPG
Well...not technically Disney but my Mum found this Cheshire Cat ornament in a local craft store and put it in my stocking :3
IMG_1747.JPG
A Gorgeous Mickey necklace that my friend got me from Florida
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Marizzle » February 6th, 2016, 3:06 am

Nice posts, y'all! :D
I got various new items since December, but, although I had time to take pictures, their quality wasn't the best. Today, I had some free time and took some high quality pictures. I did, however, forget about a couple things, so I'll upload the older picture for those. :innocent:

On the photos, you can see:
1st photo
Frozen ceramic mug
Frozen breakfast set

2nd photo
Mickey and Minnie travel mug;
Zootopia/Zootropolis Carrot Recorder Pen;
Mickey and Minnie Christmas Mug;
Christmas 2015 Tsum Tsum Set;
Princess Anna Mini ball;
Disney Infinity Crystal Sulley figure;
Chip & Dale Christmas Ornament;
Donald Duck big Tsum Tsum w/blanket inside;
Tsum Tsum mini bag;
Zootopia/Zootropolis bag;
Finding Nemo shirt
Attachments
IMG_20151225_132436.jpg
DSC_0135 - Cópia.JPG
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Squeely » February 7th, 2016, 9:00 am

Tsum tsum sticker book because may as well get my bf a Valentine's Day present.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby Marizzle » February 11th, 2016, 8:39 pm

I didn't buy these, but my friend recently gave me two calendars. One of The Descendants and another of Tsum Tsum. :D I don't have photos of them right now, but they're these two:

ImageImage
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Tsuki » February 25th, 2016, 11:20 pm

Nice buys guys!!! I've been looking for the sticker guide but so far no luck. Anyway! Here are a few things I got in DLP :heart: :

As you know, I'm a big Cheshire Cat fan so any Merc of him was purchased ;). From left to right is a Cheshire Cat lanyard keyring, Face keyring, hair bobble, Face bag (7€ in the sale), chibbi plush (3€ in the sale), Cheshire Cat pen ( I was going to get this in Florida but after everything that happened I wasn't able to so I was very pleased to have found it in Paris), Britto Cheshire Cat model, TsumTsum pencil case (5€ in the sale) and finally a Traditions Cheshire Cat model that my fiance bought for me for my Birthday :heart::

Here are a few pins I managed to trade and buy while we were there too (I really have caught the pin trading bug. Most of these I got via trading). Left to right is Sequoia Lodge pin (The hotel we stayed in), The Giraffe cafe LE pin, Rufus hidden Mickey pin, Le Petit Chef (2€ in sale), Arlo and Spot LE pin, Slinkey pin, Rapunzel, Anna, Tink charm LE pin, Parrots life for me, Valentines LE pin, Ratatouille pin, Disney location case pin, Dumbo hat Duffy LE pin, Scar Bowling pin, Kala pin, Bedknobs and Broomsticks hidden mickey pin, My Cheshire Cat pins and King of Hearts pin, Cat hidden mickey pin, Dreams Hunchback of Notre Dame Month edition pin, Frozen Fever pin, and Cinderella Lucifer and horses LE pin:

And lastly I couldn't say no to these guys. Left to right is Leroy, Todd, Perry and Angel.

[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Pride Points: 88

Postby DGFone » February 26th, 2016, 2:29 am

I bought the Cars soundtrack a week ago, but it didn't arrive, so it looks like I will have to hassle with Amazon to get it.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Rollo » March 5th, 2016, 3:12 pm

Just picked up a pair of Lion King pyjamas from Primark today. I was happy to see they've finally made ones with shorts instead of longer pants, I can't sleep in those or I'll overheat :lol: The shorts life is for me.
Rollo

Pride Points: 29

Postby zerodix » April 14th, 2016, 10:47 pm

chesshire cat!! i own a lot of disney stuff. latest is a bunch of socks and i got a fuli plush for my bdayy
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

PreviousNext

Return to The Den