I don't like Micky Mouse

I don't like Micky Mouse

Postby gothprincesskiara » February 2nd, 2015, 5:06 am

So I just have to ask, do you have to like Micky Mouse to be a Disney fan cause I really don't care for Micky Mouse im just a Disney fan/Lion King finatic who is picky about the Disney movies I like
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Re: I don't like Micky Mouse

Postby Carl » February 2nd, 2015, 6:14 am

No, you don't have to like Mickey Mouse to be a Disney fan. Sure he's their mascot, but you can like Pokemon without liking Pikachu, right? It's no biggie. Some people like him, others don't. Doesn't mean you can't be a fan of the other stuff Disney puts out.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby gothprincesskiara » February 2nd, 2015, 1:57 pm

good to know, thanks, glad I got that off my chest lol
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Tsuki » February 2nd, 2015, 7:42 pm

Lol I don't really like Mickey or Pikachu that much and I'm a Disney and Pokemon fanatic :P.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Sigurd » February 28th, 2015, 10:22 am

I can relate to that. I think Mickey is very overrated. I don't hate him but I think his voice is quite annoying (but not Mickey himself).
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby SlayerOfLight » February 28th, 2015, 10:30 am

Forgive me but this is a bit of a stupid question...
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby FlipMode » March 1st, 2015, 2:14 am

Everybody in the World is a Disney fan.
I literally have never met a single person who doesn't like Disney, just that some people are quite clearly more fanatical about it than others. Some like it for different reasons etc. I.E some people might want to go to Disney World because they want to go on some pretty epic rides while others go to learn more about the history of the company and really get lost in the magic of it all, go to pin trade events and conventions (yes, that's a real thing!)

Especially with the Marvel and SW licenses now, I think just about everyone is a fan of at least something Disney have produced. But being a fan of the company itself is different to being a fan of The Lion King etc.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Elton John » March 1st, 2015, 2:30 am

I know someone who doesn't like disney, in fact he had some uh... Rather colorful things to say about the lion king.

I am also still friends with him because otherwise we get along really well.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Buffy » March 1st, 2015, 7:33 am

Everyone likes and dislikes different things. So you don't like Mickey? No problem! You have other interests to keep you occupied. ^.^
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Sigurd » March 2nd, 2015, 2:48 am

The newest shows starring Mickey Mouse doesn't seem to be that popular so there's probably some people who don't like him if they aren't familiar with his old cartoons.
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Next

Return to The Den