New episode 'Lions of the outlands'?

Re: New episode 'Lions of the outlands'?

Postby SimbaPrescott » October 17th, 2016, 8:07 pm

I am super hyped for this episode, especially now that Jasiri is returning. I'm still not entirely sure if this is Kovu's episode either, although I'm still hoping that it will be.

If it does turn out to be -the- episode, I can only imagine how much attention it will receive for having one of, if not the most popular side characters in TLG as well as the return of the SP characters. If it does turn out to be just that, I'll also be surprised that it isn't the season finale.
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby Hatari05 » October 17th, 2016, 11:05 pm

Well we know this isn't the last episode since it's only the 21 episode while the season is 24 episodes this might include the pilot but it's more likely it doesn't as that would put it at the usual 26 episodes. So we still have 3 episodes left after this one or if the pilot is included we have 1 left, either way there are still more episodes to come. My guess is that the finale will be an hour special just like Return of the roar.
Hatari05

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): you can just call me Hatari for short
Pride Points: 26

Postby KionofTheLionGuard » October 17th, 2016, 11:27 pm

I do hope that this is the episode that includes at least Kovu in it. However, i won't get my hopes up too much if that doesn't end up happening. I do hope that Disney doesn't try and scramble up the plotline for TLK2 in some way. One other thing that i hope they don't do is make it so that Kion already knows about Kovu via his sister Kiara in some past conversation with her and her experience with an outlander or something like that. That in my opinion, would kinda screw with me a little bit, and I'd be dissapointed. I want them to make it so that Kion knows next to nothing about Kovu, and see what their reaction to each other brings to the table.
KionofTheLionGuard
I protect the Pridelands,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My Family, and the Circle of Life!

Pride Points: 17

Postby Hatari05 » October 18th, 2016, 12:32 am

I suppose that's a possibility but I'm not sure despite being a fan of the second movie massive fan I might add I still think the show should forge it's own path and ignore the second movie if you don't then Kovu, Vitani, and Nuka can only be glorified cameos even if you dedicate an episode to them you can't do anything with them since the second movie was where their arcs however minor some might be actually kick off. You can't really use Zira at all since if she did anything that threatened Sea's family and home the war would've began long ago. It just makes more sense to go their own way since it leaves them with more places to take the characters, that's my opinion anyway, so I agree this should act as an introduction to the outsiders.
Hatari05

Nickname(s): you can just call me Hatari for short

Postby Chavratheserval » October 18th, 2016, 12:36 am

I'VE NEVER BEEN SO HYPED FOR NOVEMBER IN A LONG TIME. I hope it really is them! But I don't get my hopes up X3
Hey there! :glad:
Nicest person you'll ever meet. :P

Love the Lion king! ;)

Check out my Deviantart page!http://sonicboom4560.deviantart.com/
Chavratheserval
NO WAY NO HOW I WON'T SAY I'M

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

my special BROWNIE in life

Nickname(s): Rere
Pride Points: 10

Postby Gaze » October 18th, 2016, 8:46 am

November can't come soon enough, regardless of whether the focus of the episode is Jasiri, or Kovu & his siblings. those are both things I'm excited to see, so I'll take either!

if Jasiri's making another appearance, does that mean we can finally get a plush of her? come on Disney, my money's waiting for you
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Postby zerodix » October 18th, 2016, 10:41 am

i am actually getting my hopes up, and am confident that this episode will contain whatever we're hoping for. Jasiri returning is a big plus, and lions of the outlands can only mean one thing. so I think we can all trust Disney that this episode will be worth the wait! (the first time i am not complaining about these hiatuses but patiently wait for the Big episode, which I believe will be the best of season 1!)
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby JackStover » October 29th, 2016, 2:10 am

Are you ready?

[quote]Saturday, November 12
Original Series – Disney Junior Premiere**
The Lion Guard “Lion of the Outlands”
(10:00 – 10:30 A.M. EST)
When Jasiri asks the Lion Guard for help, they must choose whether to side with the hyenas or the lions.
*Andy Dick, Lacey Chabert, Jason Marsden and Suzanne Pleshette reprise their roles from “The Lion King 2: Simba’s Pride” as Nuka, Vitani, Kovu and Zira, respectively.
TV-Y[/quote]

Suzanne Pleshette is deceased, so them crediting her is a bit weird. It's possible they'll re-use some of her dialogue from the movie, or maybe there were other lines recorded on the cutting room floor, but that's a messy prospect either way. I don't expect her to say much in that event.
JackStover

Pride Points: 17

Postby Nilla » October 29th, 2016, 3:06 am

I wonder if that's a mistake? I'm excited about maybe seeing some minor zira if they did mean that they'll be recycling old audio. I hope an add will come out soon! I can't wait for this episode!
Nilla

Pride Points: 8

Postby gothprincesskiara » October 29th, 2016, 4:44 am

oh my god let zira return let zira return let zira return please please please :shattered: :realize: :cheese: :joe: :mrgreen: :happythoughts:
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard