New episode 'Baboons!'

Re: New episode 'Baboons!'

Postby Chavratheserval » September 24th, 2016, 10:53 pm

Lolz, one thought out conversation going on here.
My opinion is a lot different, I actually love this episode! I was happy seeing Kiara as not a damsel in distress and can think of her own plans. Zuri and Tiifu were the girly girls of course, but it's hilarious how they act.:lol: I loved the Fuli part too! It was adorable!
Hey there! :glad:
Nicest person you'll ever meet. :P

Love the Lion king! ;)

Check out my Deviantart page!http://sonicboom4560.deviantart.com/
Chavratheserval
NO WAY NO HOW I WON'T SAY I'M

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

my special BROWNIE in life

Nickname(s): Rere
Pride Points: 10

Postby Sarger » September 24th, 2016, 11:02 pm

Me and someone else had a conversation about this, they're not on these forums- but did it feel to anyone like the episode was kinda choppy in parts, or is it just us two?

It seemed pretty badly paced imo. Not saying it was a bad episode, but it felt pretty choppy at times.

Like there was too much to put into 22 minutes.
Sarger
wew lad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

ay lads

Pride Points: 11

Postby Nilla » September 24th, 2016, 11:08 pm

[quote="Elton John"]The lions are the rulers because, I assume, they are the ones who are most effective at fighting and keeping out those who would randomly slaughter others with little respect to the circle of life.[/quote]

That makes sense.

And sorry! Not trying to be too negative about the show. We're all here because we like it, I just like trying figure out the intricacies about life in the pridelands, even though I'm sure this show was never intended to be deeply analyzed.
Nilla

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby Elton John » September 24th, 2016, 11:17 pm

Yeah, it's fun to analyze things even if they are shows made for a young crowd.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Sarger » September 24th, 2016, 11:21 pm

Agreed! Shows for children usually don't put much thought into the inner workings of how the society actually functions, so it can be an entertaining task to try to tie everything together coherently.
Sarger
wew lad

ay lads

Postby Nilla » September 24th, 2016, 11:25 pm

Sometimes it can be more fun being a fan of shows like these that leave so much unexplained because you get to try and explain it with your own imagination, rather than shows that have great world building xD Glad you guys agree
Nilla

Pride Points: 8

Postby gothprincesskiara » September 25th, 2016, 4:27 pm

[quote="Elton John"]I just assume that tlk monarchs have a lot of power, like exiling, and do other duties as well so that the pridelands are more a community of animals rather than a more cynical outlook where the lions only rule because they need food.

The lions are the rulers because, I assume, they are the ones who are most effective at fighting and keeping out those who would randomly slaughter others with little respect to the circle of life.

There are bigger and stronger animals but the hippos seem more laid back, the elephants seem to be peaceful., and the rhinos don't seem to care unless they are attacked themselves.

The other animals stay because with kings like mufasa and simba there is stability and their chances of survival are higher than if they weren't there. They left under scars rule, likely because scar did a horrible job at keeping stability in the pridelands.[/quote]

I totally agree with this, Plus let not forget this scene right here, after all, the Lion guard may protect the circle of life but a lion ruler also keeps thing in order in the circle of life https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW7PlTaawfQ

am I right?
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby gothprincesskiara » September 25th, 2016, 4:30 pm

um can someon delete the post? I didnt mean to repost
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby PridelandsPhantom » September 26th, 2016, 5:13 am

I liked this episode quite a bit. Fuli is my favorite character on the guard and it's nice to see her developing a little. She sees that not all baboons are bad and it's very cute how that baby baboon liked her so much. :fuli: I also liked that Kiara wasn't a damsel in distress as someone said but trying to work with Kion and the guard and it's nice to see her doing some royal duties. We really didn't get to see Simba doing any as a cub or Kiara in SP so it's interesting how the cubs are trained to take over their duties.

I was very happy to see a Fuli centered episode :fuli2: (Kion is my second fav of the guard). I like how the baboon grew on her and me to really. It shows that Fuli's character has many sides. Did I mention I love Fuli's voice actress and how she can sing? I don't think some of the royal duties are silly it just emphasizes how the royal family cares about all aspects of their subjects lives, both big and small. To some animals, these ceremonies might be huge and having someone from the royal family there is important. ;)
Dog Mom to Misty, Sango, Tami, Abby, and Kawaii. :)
Three Angel Babies at the Rainbow Bridge: Mija, London, and Olga :cry:
PridelandsPhantom
Kion is My Waifu!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Fan and Lioness at Heart

Nickname(s): Mako, Dog Mom, Alex, Jessi
Pride Points: 12

Postby TTB-Kun » September 26th, 2016, 10:34 am

i think this is the worst episode of the series, every situation was unbelivable, the dialogues were dumb, even for the average of the series. I got that is a kids series and all, but the other episode never gave me this sensation during every single minutes of the episode like this did.
TTB-Kun

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard