Why doesn`t Mufasa talk to Kiara?

Re: Why doesn`t Mufasa talk to Kiara?

Postby SimbasGuard » September 5th, 2016, 7:52 am

[quote="Squeely"]We don't have confirmation that Kiara will also be in the Outsider episode. It could just be the Guard meeting them.[/quote]

That is a very good point, I never even considered that. :ehh: Although that being said I can't see them having an episode with Kovu and not having him see Kiara. I expect this episode to be very pivotal to the series. Perhaps Mufasa could play some type of roll in helping Kiara to see Kovu. Although not directly because I can't see Mufasa outright telling Kiara to disobey her Father.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Troll Berserker » September 26th, 2016, 4:40 pm

I'm just thinking... Maybe it was a thing that once gained a power of the Roar, the new leader could connect with past Lion Guard leader. Since Scar wasn't really a leader to be proud of maybe Mufasa thinks it's his duty to guide Kion now and help him to be a succesful guard leader and user of the Roar power.
[quote]"Wild lions do it!!" yes, but we're talking about a society of human-minded lions, not cub-eating beasts[/quote]
PREACH!

Image Image Image
"We've come to scream in the happy house
We're in a dream in the happy house
We're all quite sane"
Troll Berserker
A True Blooded Fantasy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm not the one that's so absurd

Nickname(s): Troll, TB
Pride Points: 15

Postby Tsuki » September 26th, 2016, 9:50 pm

^ More or less what I think. I think the only reason Kion can speak to his grandfather is because he can use the Roar of the Elders.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Squeely » October 2nd, 2016, 5:05 am

^That's my headcanon as well, mostly because it covers up the plotholes you otherwise have with Kion having such a direct line to Mufasa. Mufasa only came to Simba via Rafiki's influence (else why would Mufasa ignore Simba before then as well as in SP when Simba was asking him for help?) and never talked to Kiara, either. So Kion calling on Mufasa freely is problematic unless we assume The Roar gives him that power. Come to think of it, I wonder if Mufasa is the only deceased lion Kion can speak to. If not, we could get a nice chunk of lore out of Kion communicating with other late relatives of his.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby zerodix » October 2nd, 2016, 1:07 pm

i think Mufasa hoped that Simba and Nala would only haves sons. they make great kings. Kiara is a girl, he doesn't like a queen for pride rock. I think he likes Kion over his sister.
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Squeely » October 2nd, 2016, 7:17 pm

Mufasa you sexist jerk :lol:
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby Elton John » October 2nd, 2016, 7:28 pm

Mufasa gets the Disney money for appearing as much as he can.

Surprisingly, lion heaven is expensive. Even for great kings. It costs 15 dollars for a cup of coffee! Why is a dead ghost lion drinking coffee? Because he enjoys the flavor.

It wasn't so expensive when he died, which is why he only appeared to Simba years after death.

That's why he is so eager to appear and help Kion.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Sushi » October 2nd, 2016, 8:14 pm

[quote="Troll Berserker"]I'm just thinking... Maybe it was a thing that once gained a power of the Roar, the new leader could connect with past Lion Guard leader. Since Scar wasn't really a leader to be proud of maybe Mufasa thinks it's his duty to guide Kion now and help him to be a succesful guard leader and user of the Roar power.[/quote]
Oh. Nice theory.

[quote="Squeely"]^That's my headcanon as well, mostly because it covers up the plotholes you otherwise have with Kion having such a direct line to Mufasa. Mufasa only came to Simba via Rafiki's influence (else why would Mufasa ignore Simba before then as well as in SP when Simba was asking him for help?) and never talked to Kiara, either. So Kion calling on Mufasa freely is problematic unless we assume The Roar gives him that power. Come to think of it, I wonder if Mufasa is the only deceased lion Kion can speak to. If not, we could get a nice chunk of lore out of Kion communicating with other late relatives of his.[/quote]

Would be interesting if another lion appeared and gave different advice that maybe wasn't so great or at least wasn't so great until it all works out later on. Maybe even Scar appearing with something (Although he wasn't a great king as it where or even a good one and it is supposed to be the great kings of the old) even if its a "don't make the mistakes I made" which would be a little out of character for him.
I was going to suggest he (Scar or other) could appear to Kiara instead but that would mess with the thing being part of Kions LG power.
Sushi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Samaki
Telegram: @jagerleopard (https://telegram.me/jagerleopard)
Pride Points: 2

Previous

Return to The Lion Guard