"Too Many Termites" is on WatchDisneyJunior.com

Re: "Too Many Termites" is on WatchDisneyJunior.com

Postby gothprincesskiara » July 15th, 2016, 8:14 pm

we FINALLY got a night time scene, I was wondering if they ever were gonna have any night time action, now if only they would add some lionesses to the series.
Now how can you grossed out by termites when you eat carcasses it gross to.
I still cant believe Ono i afraid of bats, they both fly.
Over all this was an enjoyable episode.
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Elton John » July 15th, 2016, 8:27 pm

Because bugs like to crawl around your body when you dont want them to. Carcasses can't.

And bats are frightning looking. Why do you think batman is called batman and not bunnyman? So that he can scare criminals, duh!
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby moonsugar33 » July 17th, 2016, 11:59 am

I think bats are really sweet!

I can understand them being scary, though, the same way you'd probably be scared if you were trying to walk home at night in the pitch black dark but you knew there were strange people in your neighbourhood who had night vision goggles.
moonsugar33

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Postby Squeely » July 26th, 2016, 5:01 am

Bats are cute little darlings, lmao. I just can't bring myself to be scared of them, even when I know they're flying near me ^-^ And, they eat mosquitoes. Bats are the best.

Anywho, this was a good episode. Kinda strange that the aardwolves describe the Outlands as being devoid of termites, when the Outsider pride lived in termite mounds. I'm going to chalk that up to the Outlands simply being huge, and assume that hyena territory is miles and miles away from Outsider lion territory. We'll see if the episode with Kovu, Vitani, and Nuka sheds any light on this.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby PrincessKiara » August 2nd, 2016, 6:07 pm

[quote="gothprincesskiara"]we FINALLY got a night time scene, I was wondering if they ever were gonna have any night time action, now if only they would add some lionesses to the series. [/quote]

I agree, the Pridelands at night is so beautiful, and seeing The Roar in a night sky was cool! I`m really hoping they show some lionesses soon too.

[quote="gothprincesskiara"]I still cant believe Ono i afraid of bats, they both fly.[/quote]

lol Good point in that they both fly! I know many people like bats and think they`re cute, but many are also freaked out by them and think they`re creepy. I`m in the latter category myself, so I agree with Ono and understand that he`s afraid of them. I think standing on the ground and having a flock of bats swoop over you is better than being in the air when they`re all coming at you.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Previous

Return to The Lion Guard