"The Imaginary Okapi" is on WatchDisneyJunior.com

Re: "The Imaginary Okapi" is on WatchDisneyJunior.com

Postby Chavratheserval » July 8th, 2016, 6:37 pm

I really love the leopard villain, he actually seemed like a threat. I hope we see more of him. Overall, I loved this episode. ^ me too the rapping in my opinion felt...out place. But it was okay. You know I was thinking, kion is gonna use the roar isn't he? But I was surprised that they resolved the problem without it. There was actually a lot parts that really made me laugh. The plot of the episode was real interesting. I really loved this episode! :) 8 stars out of 10 for me.
Hey there! :glad:
Nicest person you'll ever meet. :P

Love the Lion king! ;)

Check out my Deviantart page!http://sonicboom4560.deviantart.com/
Chavratheserval
NO WAY NO HOW I WON'T SAY I'M

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

my special BROWNIE in life

Nickname(s): Rere
Pride Points: 10

Postby gothprincesskiara » July 9th, 2016, 12:39 am

are Okopis toungs supposed to be that long? I REALLY like the song, does anyone know where we can get these songs, cause I want this one, and why not let the leopard hunt just like any other cat? but the pridelands are only lion territory but they are also home to cheetah, I dont know what to think about that. They made this leopard look like a clouded leopard, why are they slacking off on details, unless no leopoard are alike and this one just has a really light fur with big spots? but he does have scars eyes, he also has a outlander nose, what does that tell you? and I think its kinda stupid that the herds would not have any in-stinks knowing that leopards are predators just like lions and or cheetahs.

and im starting to not understand how the pridelands can be peaceful when you not aloud to hunt for a rare food unless the species population is low
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby SimbaPrescott » July 9th, 2016, 3:21 am

Edit: Woops, wrong topic.
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby Elton John » July 9th, 2016, 1:10 pm

Cute episode. Hope the leopard villain shows up more often.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Tsuki » July 9th, 2016, 7:47 pm

I enjoyed this episode. Loved the leopard!!! But what annoys me is why are all predators bad guys? :?
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Elton John » July 9th, 2016, 8:53 pm

[quote="Tsuki"]I enjoyed this episode. Loved the leopard!!! But what annoys me is why are all predators bad guys? :?[/quote]

The lion characters are all good as well as fuli :D

Or did you mean why are none of the villains 'prey'?
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Tsuki » July 9th, 2016, 9:15 pm

[quote="Elton John"][quote="Tsuki"]I enjoyed this episode. Loved the leopard!!! But what annoys me is why are all predators bad guys? :?[/quote]

Or did you mean why are none of the villains 'prey'?[/quote]

I mean other than lions and cheetahs :lol:.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby gothprincesskiara » July 9th, 2016, 10:03 pm

[quote="Tsuki"][quote="Elton John"][quote="Tsuki"]I enjoyed this episode. Loved the leopard!!! But what annoys me is why are all predators bad guys? :?[/quote]

Or did you mean why are none of the villains 'prey'?[/quote]

I mean other than lions and cheetahs :lol:.[/quote]

thank you, im with you on this, as wel as not letting them eat
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby zerodix » July 11th, 2016, 12:52 pm

aaand i watched it on kisscartoon :3 loved it, worth the wait. i loved the voice of the okapi, he sounded like someone from "da hood" and had a nice design. i also loved Makusha the leopard villain! a typical disney villain and his design and colour.. just liked it! also, this song, don't know the title.. but catchy as usual, very great
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Alexterri1 » July 11th, 2016, 5:23 pm

I like the episode a lot! I hope the leopard shows up again because steve blum.

I didn't like the rap song though, it just felt out of place :/
What is the difference between a cat and a comma? One has claws at the end of its paws, and the other is a pause at the end of a clause :D
Alexterri1
Queen of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are One

Nickname(s): Alex
Pride Points: 6

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard