never roar again

Re: never roar again

Postby Tsuki » September 27th, 2016, 8:34 pm

Just watched the episode....too violent? Yeh right! I don't think it was any more violent than some of the other episodes. I liked the storyline and thought it was so sweet that Kion and Nala had a mother and son moment :). Good lesson in it too.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Lionkingview » September 27th, 2016, 11:09 pm

So ... finally got to see the episode.
my notes
*Spoilers*
-neat episode , neat character moments for kion and really great mother-son bonding
-It seems as though Kion aquired the (as i like to call it) sniper roar. Taking on enemys one at a time without endangering any loved ones.
-i'm actually realising upon writing this that i really got to like Bunga as the butt of a variaty of jokes....his stupidity is unbungalieveable
-i'm still not shure why this episodes release was postponed
ImageImage
But in the end, the human soul
will ever reach for the truth
-Samus Aran-
Lionkingview
I go my own way

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 6

Postby Hatari05 » September 27th, 2016, 11:34 pm

One of the best episodes easily good if not rushed character stuff for Kion. Have to say I like Maaku as a villain much more in line with the villains of the movies. All and all good episode rushed but good definitely one of the best in my opinion though I'm not sure why it was postponed maybe they're saving it for closer to the end of the season.
Hatari05

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): you can just call me Hatari for short
Pride Points: 26

Postby PridelandsPhantom » September 30th, 2016, 4:57 am

YESSS!! :D :) Okay, fangirl moment over, but thanks for finding the video and I have to agree this is one of the best Lion Guard episodes. I highly doubt it was "violence" that delayed the airing in the U.S. but the crocodile incident at Disney. It's good to see Nala getting some screen time and her and Kion bonding. I think Mufasa shows up for a good reason in this episode, and as always I love to see Fuli in action. I even think Bunga trying to fix poor Ono's feather problem was kind of funny. I do like that Bunga said he believed Makuu would take over with only three crocs :lol:

I love the mother/son bonding as well.
Dog Mom to Misty, Sango, Tami, Abby, and Kawaii. :)
Three Angel Babies at the Rainbow Bridge: Mija, London, and Olga :cry:
PridelandsPhantom
Kion is My Waifu!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Fan and Lioness at Heart

Nickname(s): Mako, Dog Mom, Alex, Jessi
Pride Points: 12

Postby Kallo » September 30th, 2016, 1:40 pm

Wow, I had no idea this had aired. The episode was among the best, definitely. Shame it ended up in this mess of delays and whatnot.

But I'm confused. Is this episode gonna air at all in the US, or be put on future DVDs etc? Or are they just gonna completely forget about it? Cause I can't currently see it, along with any other future episodes, in any of the upcoming episodes lists, nor do I see it listed in any of the aired episodes either, despite it obviously having aired in certain places. It's not on KissCartoon either, which has all the other episodes. Only upcoming episode I can see in any list is "Beware the Zimwi", which is scheduled to air October 14th. Would suck if "Never Roar Again" got completely cancelled, and we never got a good quality version of it anywhere. Hoping it'll see a regular airing sometime still during Season 1.
Kallo

Pride Points: 21

Postby Squeely » October 1st, 2016, 6:26 pm

Wellp, I checked this thread way too late, that YT version is gone because of copyright :/

I really wanna see this. Anyone know of any other uploads?
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby Lionkingview » October 1st, 2016, 6:53 pm

[quote="Squeely"]

I really wanna see this. Anyone know of any other uploads?[/quote]

Part1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXUbfCMvZ18

Part2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCUAe2luTk8

Part3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wNmGcfGj_s

here you go
ImageImage
But in the end, the human soul
will ever reach for the truth
-Samus Aran-
Lionkingview
I go my own way

Pride Points: 6

Postby Squeely » October 1st, 2016, 7:09 pm

^Thanks! I always watch new eps with my partner, fingers crossed they'll still be up a few hours from now when he can get here :P
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby JackStover » November 18th, 2016, 1:26 pm

Episode is finally up on WatchDisneyJunior.com, although I believe it requires a subscription this time.
JackStover

Pride Points: 17

Postby SimbasGuard » November 19th, 2016, 12:06 am

Great episode, like everyone has said I loved The Nala/Kion scenes. The fight between The Guard and The Crocodiles was awesome. I got a kick out of Zazu interacting with Ono and The Guard. I also liked that Nala was in no dire need of help when Kion came to her aid. Not that I like to see Kion feel bad, but it was good to see that there are situations that can rattle his otherwise calm demeanor. Also not to sound weird, but I found Kion's "Don't Threaten My Mother" reaction to be endearing. Other that the reasons which have already been speculated on, I saw no reason for this episode to have been delayed.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard