Adult Kion?

Adult Kion?

Postby KionScar » June 3rd, 2016, 5:56 pm

That lion to the right, and those faded hyenas look like some of Janja's gang…
…also that quiet "Dun dun dun" on this view.

"Paintings and Predictions" episode probably only was referring to the wall section with past events, this section of wall isn't (doesn't seem to be) included…

:)
KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 10

Re: Adult Kion?

Postby SimbasGuard » June 4th, 2016, 8:50 am

Interesting, but the roaring lion's eye's are green. I have no idea who it is, but I do not think it is Kion. Perhaps it is an painting of Nala's father as an adult?
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby KionScar » June 4th, 2016, 8:53 pm

That could be possessed eyes? (Scar possessing Kion?)

Keep in mind that although Scar had green eyes, none of his paintings do besides his volcano painting. And when he (Scar) used the Roar to destroy the Lion Guard, his were red.

Secondly, in that episode "Paintings and Predictions" didn't some history repeat? At least with the rock(s) falling... ;) Even though it was showing past events those paintings, the rocks did fall :)
KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 10

Postby gothprincesskiara » June 5th, 2016, 2:05 am

yeah some of those paintings arent accurate when it comes to eye color
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby SimbasGuard » June 5th, 2016, 5:18 am

[quote="KionScar"]That could be possessed eyes? (Scar possessing Kion?)

Keep in mind that although Scar had green eyes, none of his paintings do besides his volcano painting. And when he (Scar) used the Roar to destroy the Lion Guard, his were red.

Secondly, in that episode "Paintings and Predictions" didn't some history repeat? At least with the rock(s) falling... ;) Even though it was showing past events those paintings, the rocks did fall :)[/quote]

Very good points.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Return to The Lion Guard