Next episode of TLG?

Re: Next episode of TLG?

Postby Rollo » June 13th, 2016, 3:54 pm

Check the 'anything lion guard' thread. People have been discussing the upcoming July episodes there.
Rollo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 29

Postby Elton John » June 17th, 2016, 8:09 pm

There's a preview gif of the next episode and like others speculated, nala does seem to be caught in the crossfire.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby TTB-Kun » June 18th, 2016, 12:11 am

can you link it?
TTB-Kun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 11

Postby Elton John » June 18th, 2016, 1:19 am

http://i.imgur.com/w5I8AUo.jpg

Couldnt link to the gif, tried to.

This should be good enough to see what i am talking about.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Aelwen » June 21st, 2016, 1:58 pm

Actually I almost hate the next episode already. No, I like that we'll see more Nala/Kion moments and the idea of serious consequences seems very appealing...but it's the toddler show and I know with 100% accuracy that there will be no real drama, no real hard thoughts and in the end Mufasa/Simba/Nala will comfort Kion and the Roar will return as nothing had happened before. It's frustrating. This show is too childish and too light for my taste. Even in TLK2 there was more drama. There was a topic of betrayal and trust and unity and justice... :sad:
And in TLG we got nothing. :(
Aelwen

Pride Points: 1

Postby SimbasGuard » June 22nd, 2016, 5:03 am

Actually While not being anywhere near as deep as Lion King 2 The Lion Guard has made some bold moves for a preschool show. They did show a dead elephant, Janja has threatened the lives of several characters on multiple occasions. If Nala does get hurt, I think we can expect Simba to scold Kion and Kion to be down on himself because even more so than he was when Simba said he was not taking his responsibility as Leader of The Lion Guard seriously. Now I expect that Kion will have to use The Roar again by the end of episode, but Kion will not be O.K. until Nala is. Even though this will likely be settled within the episode in question. I think we can expect deeper drama that what is usually shown on a preschool show.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby JackStover » June 23rd, 2016, 4:49 pm

Is the episode actually airing at 6:30 PM? I could have sworn the schedule showed it as an early morning episode a week ago, but now it's only listing is at 6:30 PM on Disney Junior. The 8:30 AM and 9:30 AM showings are now listed as "Can't Wait To Be Queen" and "Eye Of The Beholder". Zap2It doesn't even list the 6:30 PM showing of "Never Roar Again" as a new episode, as I believe that was originally a re-run of the episode that ran earlier that morning. Really, this whole thing stinks. I can understand them trying to premiere the episode on Disney Junior's channel, but they seem to be tripping over themselves.

My best guess is that there won't be a new episode tomorrow. That it was delayed and that the 6:30 PM listing is an error. This wouldn't be the first time it happened.
JackStover

Pride Points: 17

Postby gothprincesskiara » June 23rd, 2016, 9:29 pm

Ok everyone Im confused about something I thought i would make sure my recording was set for the next episode tomorrow and its not showing and i even checked the live channels menu, and its not showing on any of them even after looking through future showings, also whats the official name of the next episode cause I realized that there was supposed to be the power of the roar but now its never roar again, what happened to the other one whats going on? :hackingcough:
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Chavratheserval » June 23rd, 2016, 10:48 pm

The original title was Power of the roar, but changed it to Never Roar again. I didn't have a problem recording it on my part, showed up right there, tomorrow at 6:30 pm. Hope that helps!
Hey there! :glad:
Nicest person you'll ever meet. :P

Love the Lion king! ;)

Check out my Deviantart page!http://sonicboom4560.deviantart.com/
Chavratheserval
NO WAY NO HOW I WON'T SAY I'M

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

my special BROWNIE in life

Nickname(s): Rere
Pride Points: 10

Postby gothprincesskiara » June 24th, 2016, 4:53 am

actually i heard on the TLG Facebook page that others are not seeing it shown on there cable or recordings so im not the only one
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard