Next episode of TLG?

Next episode of TLG?

Postby Daktari » May 1st, 2016, 9:32 pm

Does anybody know when the next episode of TLG will air? I only find the usual list of 13 episodes when I google. Even though I've found sources that say this season will include 24 episodes I can't find the airing dates or even the names of the next 11 episodes... Does anyone know anything?
Anything is possible, if you are determined to do it. Image
Daktari

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Re: Next episode of TLG?

Postby Elton John » May 1st, 2016, 9:55 pm

Nope, sorry... Wish I knew. Perhaps disney is keeping it secret because it would give away the fact that kovu nuka and vitani are finally showing up? Wishful thinking that they'd show up so early but we know they are coming eventually.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Amadi_the_Guard » May 2nd, 2016, 1:31 am

Man I hope you are right... I would love to see them. And I do have a good feeling about this, too.
Amadi_the_Guard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby Squeely » May 2nd, 2016, 2:45 am

Hopefully we're not looking at the dreaded hiatus. Pretty much all cartoons nowadays face them, but it seems early for TLG to do so.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby zerodix » May 2nd, 2016, 12:49 pm

i googled for a big while but found zero info about the next ep. wikipedia states season 1 contains 24 episodes.. but no info further. another hiatus would be weird, since they already did that twice? if anyone finds some news, please post it in this thread! i follow the wiki and facebook page as well, even there is no info at all.
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Aelwen » May 2nd, 2016, 4:37 pm

Why do they even need those hiatuses?
Aelwen

Pride Points: 1

Postby Squeely » May 2nd, 2016, 7:36 pm

[quote="Aelwen"]Why do they even need those hiatuses?[/quote]
Probably because episodes take a long time to make. I don't know how long TLG episodes take specifically, but I would think at least four months, probably more.

Squeely

Sassy cub

Postby TTB-Kun » May 3rd, 2016, 7:54 am

[quote="Squeely"][quote="Aelwen"]Why do they even need those hiatuses?[/quote]
Probably because episodes take a long time to make. I don't know how long TLG episodes take specifically, but I would think at least four months, probably more.[/quote]
nope, they are already working on the second season now.
TTB-Kun

Pride Points: 11

Postby Squeely » May 3rd, 2016, 8:25 am

[quote="TTB-Kun"]
nope, they are already working on the second season now.[/quote]
That doesn't mean there aren't still things to do on season 1 episodes. Post-production and whatnot.

Squeely

Sassy cub

Postby zerodix » May 3rd, 2016, 11:51 am

if there was only a source of information.. that we would know what is going on..
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Next

Return to The Lion Guard