Episode 14: Bunga and the King.

Re: Episode 14: Bunga and the King.

Postby SimbasGuard » May 18th, 2016, 8:28 am

@Ninclow: I didn't see anything you said as an attempt to get attention. I could have expressed my opinion in any way I wanted, I just chose not to for the reasons I stated. There is no need for you to feel bad. :)

Now in regard to your and PrincessKiara's view points. Perhaps this explanation of my thoughts on the matter will make more sense:

I completely realize how a more concerned response from Kion would have been warranted. For me however the fact that when Ono informed Kion that his father might have fallen in a sinkhole. Kion was quickly trying to find a way to excuse himself from the Antelope situation without abandoning The Lion Guard was enough of a concerned reaction for me. The fact that Fuli recognized Kion's unspoken concern and assures him that The Lion Guard can handle things without him. Shows how in sync with Kion his team is...Or at least how in sync with Kion Fuli is. I can also see how from a writing standpoint why they chose not to have Kion display more emotion in that scene. It could also be that the writers might have thought that if Kion became frightened in that situation. Then The target audince of preschoolers might have become afraid. Although considering the chances this show has already taken that is likely not the case.

@gothprincesskiara: I get what you are trying to say. Even Ma Tembo said:

[quote="Ma Tembo"]Animals plan and The Savannah laughs.[/quote]
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Previous

Return to The Lion Guard