I couldn't resist posting this XD

I couldn't resist posting this XD

Postby KionofTheLionGuard » April 29th, 2016, 11:16 pm

http://i.imgur.com/Yy9iIFd.jpg

So i found this Facebook post on the official "The Lion King" page in the comments section where they posted the Hakuna Matata clip. Now most of TLG posts they made on there usually have a comments section filled with "Wahhh! I hate TLG! Disney ruined the franchise!".

I don't normally say anything about these types of people. But this one comment...i was trying really hard not to share this with anyone and just leave it be. But...it's this one thing he said...

"Omg! Little kids ruined The Lion King!"

Are you KIDDING me XD? That's like saying "Omg! Little Kids ruined DISNEY!". Don't wanna turn this into a circlejerk, but wow...all this fuss over a kids cartoon, good lord XD. You can dislike something, but make sure that if you wanna express how much you dislike something, that you have a GOOD or DECENT reason for disliking it rather than just playing the "Blame game" or anything like that.

Anyways, here's a cute Kion: http://i.imgur.com/H7b59Zk.jpg (Basically my profile picture)

Now i gotta go watch the new episode!
Last edited by KionofTheLionGuard on April 30th, 2016, 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
KionofTheLionGuard
I protect the Pridelands,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My Family, and the Circle of Life!

Pride Points: 17

Re: I couldn't resist posting this XD

Postby Elton John » April 29th, 2016, 11:24 pm

The facebook comment section for a lot of posts is usually filled with idiocy.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Re: I couldn't resist posting this XD

Postby KionofTheLionGuard » April 29th, 2016, 11:39 pm

[quote="Elton John"]The facebook comment section for a lot of posts is usually filled with idiocy.[/quote]

Very true. It's just, this one in particular was the "Special snowflake" of all the one's i've seen XD.
KionofTheLionGuard
I protect the Pridelands,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My Family, and the Circle of Life!

Pride Points: 17

Return to The Lion Guard