Episode 13: The Mbali Fields Migration

Episode 13: The Mbali Fields Migration

Postby Squeely » April 21st, 2016, 2:11 pm

This episode is already up on watchdisneyjunior, for those able to watch it there. It officially airs tomorrow!
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Re: Episode 13: The Mbali Fields Migration

Postby zerodix » April 22nd, 2016, 9:32 am

it is on kisscartoon now. i watched it there.
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby gothprincesskiara » April 22nd, 2016, 2:49 pm

ehem what does this have to do with Episode 13? :roll:
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby zerodix » April 22nd, 2016, 3:35 pm

it is episode 12 (the mbali field migration) ep 13 is bunga and the king (if i am right)
zerodix
The Lion King remake

july 19th 2019

Postby PridelandsPhantom » April 23rd, 2016, 12:09 am

Good episode for me. I liked to see that there wasn't any singing from the main characters and the lead Zebra was really cool. I didn't expect the leader of the gazelles and zebra to be female, but that is really cool :) I like the development between Simba and Kion where he is showing more faith in his son and in the Lion Guard in general. The preview got my excited because it ties the TLK with TLG with Simba trying to climb up the side of a mountain like Mufasa and not being able to (Simba isn't dead, but I LOVE TLK tie-ins it's my inner fangirl). :lol: It's nice to see Kion being developed as still not sure in his role at times and I found it funny Bunga didn't get that the Zebra was pregnant ;) I did like his line "Don't go all Raffiki on me!" :-o Of course, I love Fuli as she's one of my favorites and her concern for Kion is more evident as she's extremely reluctant out of all the guard to leave Kion's side. Oh, the preview showed Hakuna Matata being sung by Simba so I think the episodes keep getting better. Kion did not use his roar, although I was expecting him to on the hyenas so they are listening to suggestions I believe. I like that Simba is showing his knowledge as king by knowing the size of the herds in the Pridelands 8-)
Dog Mom to Misty, Sango, Tami, Abby, and Kawaii. :)
Three Angel Babies at the Rainbow Bridge: Mija, London, and Olga :cry:
PridelandsPhantom
Kion is My Waifu!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Fan and Lioness at Heart

Nickname(s): Mako, Dog Mom, Alex, Jessi
Pride Points: 12

Postby JackStover » April 23rd, 2016, 1:38 am

[quote="PridelandsPhantom"]Kion did not use his roar, although I was expecting him to on the hyenas so they are listening to suggestions I believe.[/quote]
These episodes were all written over a year ago. If they listen to anything, it will only impact season two and beyond.
JackStover

Pride Points: 17

Postby PridelandsPhantom » April 23rd, 2016, 5:09 am

Fair point, Jack. I hope they do listen to some input if it helps the show. However, the writers may have looked over earlier episodes and realized the roar was being overused too soon. Sometimes it takes shows a little bit to really get going and understand their mistakes from earlier. TY
Dog Mom to Misty, Sango, Tami, Abby, and Kawaii. :)
Three Angel Babies at the Rainbow Bridge: Mija, London, and Olga :cry:
PridelandsPhantom
Kion is My Waifu!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Fan and Lioness at Heart

Nickname(s): Mako, Dog Mom, Alex, Jessi
Pride Points: 12

Postby Elton John » April 23rd, 2016, 9:03 am

I think this is the second best episode so far. The jasiri ep is still the best.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby zerodix » April 23rd, 2016, 1:46 pm

well i had to think about my review. after over 2 weeks waiting for a new episode... my expectations were very high. i thought this would be a special episode since the long abstinence of an episode before it. the characters were well designed, the song was nice and touching.. but for the rest it was kinda "meh" for me personally. it was kinda flat.. that the hyenas would appear was overly predictable and the rocks falling and the water flood was, in my opinion, more time filling than adding up to the story. i hope to see an episode with more than this next week.
zerodix
The Lion King remake

july 19th 2019

Postby gothprincesskiara » April 23rd, 2016, 3:51 pm

Ok so this episode proved to me that not all the Zebras are stupid like that other male, I liked the Zebras in this episode, man the way they designed the Zebra and the gazelles was very well done. I really liked Muhimu the Zebra she is cool looking. and when she was talking to Bunga she could have just "before I have my baby?" why didn't they just have her say that?. it was so cute how Beshte carried the little gazelle sleeping on his back, that was just too perfect for a helping job of the lion guard. Now how does the the running of the Zebras and the Grizzles cause those rocks to fall? and there were some spots in the show that the animation did not look very accurate, like when Kion approached the rocks and the camera shows him walking towards us from above, that animation was not done very well, wasn't too happy about that :kionugh: and I didn't like how Fulli saved that Gizzele, cheetahs cant leep that high, those legs were only designed for running not jumping. And Kion cant be strong enough just to pull a gizzele out of the water. that scene was not done well I think. and once they started yelling about the baby coming thats what Janja and hos gang heard so of course they were going to check it out. Now why do the Zebra whinni like horses, they dont sound like that, its more of a yip, now they just are acting like horses, Im not happy that they didnt put a real Zebra sound in. But when the baby Zebra kicked Janja, thats a sign that that baby Zebra will be healthy and a good leader someday, cause that took guts even just after he was born. This episode was ok for but there were quite a few flaws in this show that Im not too happy about. :roll:
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Next

Return to The Lion Guard