Sisi Ni Sawa-Were the same song/video clip

Re: Sisi Ni Sawa-Were the same song/video clip

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » January 16th, 2016, 12:40 am

Omg I loved it!! It was so funny and cute and really smart
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:
I will not let that happen! :x

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

Postby zerodix » January 16th, 2016, 1:14 am

did anyone put the episode online in a region block-free manner? would be highly appreciated! one-drive will do too
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby SimbaPrescott » January 16th, 2016, 2:13 am

I'm curious too. So far most websites keep listing The Rise of Makuu under Episode 1 AND Episode 2 :forgetit:
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby Gaze » January 16th, 2016, 2:15 am

haven't been able to find the full ep online yet, but I hope someone puts it up soon!! i wish i had cable )~:
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » January 16th, 2016, 2:17 am

There's a website called Kickass torrents that I downloaded it from
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Postby SimbaPrescott » January 16th, 2016, 2:20 am

[quote="_TravelerBlu_"]There's a website called Kickass torrents that I downloaded it from[/quote]
Which one did you download, may I ask? I'm finding loads of Makuu torrents but no Jasiri one :?
Last edited by SimbaPrescott on January 16th, 2016, 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SimbaPrescott » January 16th, 2016, 2:21 am

Edit: Woops, double post - Is there no delete button here?
SimbaPrescott

Postby Braveheart » January 16th, 2016, 2:24 am

[quote="SimbaPrescott"]Full version!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKjsfZVIBug

Tell me someone has a link to the ep?[/quote]

Man, when I click on it, it says 'not available'. :cry:

~ Still hoping some kind hearted soul puts it up online.
ImageImageImageImage
Braveheart

Pride Points: 28

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » January 16th, 2016, 2:32 am

[quote="SimbaPrescott"][quote="_TravelerBlu_"]There's a website called Kickass torrents that I downloaded it from[/quote]
Which one did you download, may I ask? I'm finding loads of Makuu torrents but no Jasiri one :?[/quote]

One of the first ones, I don't remember what one! But it had pics from the episodes in the description

_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Postby SimbaPrescott » January 16th, 2016, 2:43 am

[quote="_TravelerBlu_"][quote="SimbaPrescott"][quote="_TravelerBlu_"]There's a website called Kickass torrents that I downloaded it from[/quote]
Which one did you download, may I ask? I'm finding loads of Makuu torrents but no Jasiri one :?[/quote]

One of the first ones, I don't remember what one! But it had pics from the episodes in the description[/quote]
Thanks, I'll have a look! Is there a way to bypass the sign up/better proxy? It keeps asking me for credit card details even for a free membership :?
SimbaPrescott

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard