TLG/TLG:RoTR in Europe

TLG/TLG:RoTR in Europe

Postby Marizzle » December 29th, 2015, 2:08 am

I'm pretty sure that this has been debated before, but I searched the forum and didn't see any topic for it, only a few posts, so I decided to go for it. :think:

Anyway, yesterday, my friend sent me this photo:

Surprisingly, since it usually takes more than 5/6 months for things to be released here, TLG: RoTR is already being dubbed and will be premiering in Portugal very soon. I believe this also means merchandise will be released pretty much around the same time as in the US.
Does the same apply to any other European country? I mean, have any of our European members seen commercials for TLG on their countries so far?
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Re: TLG/TLG:RoTR in Europe

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » December 29th, 2015, 4:07 am

I have not seen Finnish ones yet. If you see any commercials, will you send me the vid? I love seeing the multi language voice actors
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:
I will not let that happen! :x

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

Postby Marizzle » December 29th, 2015, 2:33 pm

Me too! I'm currently searching for the actual commercial. I could also ask my friend to record, since I don't have Disney Channel. As soon as I have it, I'll post if here. :)
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » December 29th, 2015, 4:24 pm

Sweet thanks!
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby InsaneSeagull » December 29th, 2015, 4:57 pm

Hmm... I'm not even sure I'd like to see it in Serbian xD But it would definitely be interesting!
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby nathalie » January 4th, 2016, 7:29 pm

I asked on the Belgian & Netherlands Disney junior fb page.
They replied that Belgian Disney channel will air it as of this month.
Don't know about The Netherlands, but the Belgium channel will most likely show the same version dubbed in Dutch.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby Marizzle » January 12th, 2016, 5:20 pm

The songs from TLG: RoTR were already uploaded, in Russian. I was surprised with how fast Russia dubbed the movie!

Beautiful Day - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqXkfiPtqQM
Zuka Zama - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krLY8B0GZ0M
Tonight We Strike - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPk-L0JuEYY
Kion's Lament - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX9uZf4yf2Y
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby zerodix » January 12th, 2016, 9:40 pm

I live in Holland, I haven't seen/heard anything, alsno not on our Dutch Disney webpages.. Belgium, that's only 3 hrs from where I live, so I suppose we are getting some tlg this month as well?
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » January 13th, 2016, 2:04 am

The Russian beautiful day is awful. But all the others are good! Especially kion's lament!

Please please please post the language dubs of your country! I'm gonna try to get mine when it comes out, haven't heard any news tho

_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Postby Braveheart » January 13th, 2016, 4:10 pm

Somehow the Russian version of 'Tonight we strike' is more chilling to me than the English one...
ImageImageImageImage
Braveheart

Pride Points: 28

Next

Return to The Lion Guard