Other characters?

Other characters?

Postby Troll Berserker » November 24th, 2015, 12:39 pm

There was some info about other Lion Guard characters that didn't appear in the movie.
Here are the ones I know about so far:
1. Dogo - voiced by Jacob Guenther - meaning "small/little" - unknown animal
2. "Baby Elephant" - voiced by Natalie Coughlin - elephant (obviously)
3. Twiga - voiced by Alex Cartañá - meaning "giraffe" - unknown species, probably a giraffe as name suggests
4. Mapu - Uknown voice actor - male alligator - "he’s a showoff" - mentioned here - http://blogs.disney.com/oh-my-disney/20 ... |285041390

It's a Good Day scene intoduced us to many characters before they had any bigger roles. I'm just wondering if some of these characters Kion and Bunga interact with will be the ones that will appear in the TV show.

http://www.animationsource.org/sites_co ... 207908.jpg - Mapu?
http://www.animationsource.org/sites_co ... 207893.jpg - Twiga?
http://www.animationsource.org/sites_co ... 207910.jpg - A snake. Could be a random snake or an upcoming character

What do you think? Are you looking foward for the new characters in the show?
[quote]"Wild lions do it!!" yes, but we're talking about a society of human-minded lions, not cub-eating beasts[/quote]
PREACH!

Image Image Image
"We've come to scream in the happy house
We're in a dream in the happy house
We're all quite sane"
Troll Berserker
A True Blooded Fantasy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm not the one that's so absurd

Nickname(s): Troll, TB
Pride Points: 15

Re: Other characters?

Postby zerodix » November 24th, 2015, 2:16 pm

that first clip, that was exposed at d23 had a few of these characters introduced: twiga the giraffe, mapu the crocodile and the pink/purple/reddish snake. i saw a short video (links are here somewhere in the forum) where that same snake appears to try to eat a mouse/beaver kind of animal. which get resqued by kion and bunga offcourse. i think the movie was an introduction to the series, but i do not believe we will see any more new characters in the series.
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby TheLionPrince » November 24th, 2015, 8:10 pm

Of course, we are. I already know about Twiga. Plus at the end of the film, there was a clip of a future episode where Kion confronted a crocodile who was hogging the river. Also, Simba told Kion "Please, Kion, there are plenty of other lions around for the Guard". I'm wondering who was he referring and could they appear in the series? (It still contradicts Simba's Pride though since the Lion Guard wasn't around when the Outsiders invaded the Pride Lands at the end if they still exist.) Another thing, who are Zuri and Tiifu's parents?
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby gothprincesskiara » November 24th, 2015, 8:34 pm

all very good question what I want to know is who were the Lion guard members of the past and what were there names?
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Troll Berserker » November 25th, 2015, 8:26 am

I would love to see a good character of "bad" species for once. I hope that at least the snake won't be an antagonist. It didn't seem very vicious.

I hope the other hyenas that appeared in the movie will get some roles too. There's also one new character that I'm very curious about and very eager to see. The friendly female hyena. She appeared on the cover of Not So Different/Unlikely Friends book. First the cover was a stock-reuse image of Kion and Chungu then it turned into a nice illustration drawing featuring a new character. - http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-douEkciTHF4/V ... %2582u.png
[quote]"Wild lions do it!!" yes, but we're talking about a society of human-minded lions, not cub-eating beasts[/quote]
PREACH!

Image Image Image
We're all quite sane"
Troll Berserker
A True Blooded Fantasy

Postby zerodix » November 25th, 2015, 11:01 am

oh she sure is adorable! i wonder what her name will be and if she will make it into the series!
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby SimbaPrescott » November 25th, 2015, 7:20 pm

There's also two other characters called Rairai and Jasira who are mentioned on the soundtrack.

Jasira's song, We're the Same, makes me wonder if that's the hyena on the book.
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby Troll Berserker » November 25th, 2015, 8:37 pm

[quote="SimbaPrescott"]There's also two other characters called Rairai and Jasira who are mentioned on the soundtrack.

Jasira's song, We're the Same, makes me wonder if that's the hyena on the book.[/quote]
Could be! Nice find :)
Also Rairai's song is "Jackal style" so that means he/she's probably a jackal.
PREACH!

Image Image Image
We're all quite sane"
Troll Berserker
A True Blooded Fantasy

Postby SimbasGuard » December 8th, 2015, 6:20 am

[quote="TheLionPrince"]Simba told Kion "Please, Kion, there are plenty of other lions around for the Guard". I'm wondering who was he referring and could they appear in the series?[/quote]

Along with the fact that Rafiki says "Now Kion will choose the best lions in the pride for the guard"

This leads me to believe that there are other male lions in Simba's Pride, perhaps even Kion's age.

[quote="TheLionPrince"]Another thing, who are Zuri and Tiifu's parents?[/quote]

I hope they address this, but see the first part of my last answer.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » December 9th, 2015, 12:13 am

the snake is named "Usnari"
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:
I will not let that happen! :x

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

Next

Return to The Lion Guard