With the Release of The Lion Guard

With the Release of The Lion Guard

Postby KingKivuli » November 22nd, 2015, 10:45 pm

Hello Folks!

As we are all more than aware TLG is coming out without the next few days... happy times right?!

Well yes and no. Yes cause it is another thing for us fans to get our teeth into ..but not so much for all the MLK members that do not live in the US. As far as I can tell the UK at least will get it AFTER the US. That includes the Movie and TV series.

Therefore on behalf of members who can not watch it straight away.. please...please PLEASE! Keep any spoilers down to as low a level as possible. Personally I have kept my interaction of information small. I have only seen a couple trailers and left it, cause I want to be surprised and enjoy it fresh... I do not want to run across a thread where someone mentions something blatant and story spoiling.. it would ruin it for me, and I am sure other members would feel the same way. I am by no means saying do not talk about it at all but maybe we can come to a compromise

Tomorrow I will post a specific thread dedicated to the discussion of the movie and the TV series as they are aired. This gives everyone who sees it a chance to really talk about it, in return..don't put spoilers outside of that thread

This means anyone who hasn't seen it doesn't have it ruined..and if we click on the thread it is our own fault

I do hope you can all understand why I am suggesting this. Its like your friend spoiler a movie you want to see way before you see it..and we don't that
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Re: With the Release of The Lion Guard

Postby SimbaPrescott » November 22nd, 2015, 11:15 pm

Thanks for this! :D
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby SimbasGuard » November 23rd, 2015, 1:21 pm

Thank you for the heads up, I will be sure to watch what I post.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby gothprincesskiara » November 24th, 2015, 6:55 am

Also if you havnt seen it yet I have been telling others they can watch it now in my Facebook pag from scrolling all the way down at part 1
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Return to The Lion Guard