I just had this wild thought about scars guard.

I just had this wild thought about scars guard.

Postby Elton John » October 19th, 2015, 10:32 am

What if it turns out that Nalas dad was a part of scars guard? Also Nala not figuring out that it was scar who killed her dad until this part of the timeline?

At least then people might shut up about simba and nala being stepsiblings. Might.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Re: I just had this wild thought about scars guard.

Postby 7LionkingFreak » October 19th, 2015, 3:19 pm

I was thinking the same thing. it would be very cool to see Nala ' s dad. At this point anything could happen. But Would we be so lucky to see that? Who knows
The Greatest Love Of All
7LionkingFreak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby SimbasGuard » October 19th, 2015, 11:21 pm

That is something I never thought of Elton John and 7LionkingFreak. That is an awesome idea 8-)
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Carl » October 23rd, 2015, 6:18 am

That would be interesting, although I'm not sure if Disney will go this route or not. It certainly would be nice to see Nala's father, and to clarify once and for all that Nala and Simba aren't meant to be related (since they weren't), but I don't know. I don't really want to make guesses as to what they'll do anymore as they keep surprising me... and not always in good ways.

Something I've been wondering about Scar's Guard and the role it will play in the series is, will Disney give Scar an official pre-scar name? People may have to stop calling him Taka.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Troll Berserker » October 23rd, 2015, 10:13 am

[quote="Julie Skywalker"]Something I've been wondering Scar's Guard and the role it will play in the series is, will Disney give Scar an official pre-scar name? People may have to stop calling him Taka.[/quote]
Oh yes, I'd love to see Scar's official name xD I'm kinda sick of people praising "Taka" and one and true name for Scar.

However I think it's very unlikely that they will give him an official name or show anything more from past Lion Guard. I think that Scar's case will be a moralization tale, not an actual developement of "before TLK" story. I don't expect to see much of Scar's past, but seeing a flashback of teen/cub Scar would be good enough for me xD
[quote]"Wild lions do it!!" yes, but we're talking about a society of human-minded lions, not cub-eating beasts[/quote]
PREACH!

Image Image Image
"We've come to scream in the happy house
We're in a dream in the happy house
We're all quite sane"
Troll Berserker
A True Blooded Fantasy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm not the one that's so absurd

Nickname(s): Troll, TB
Pride Points: 15

Postby SimbasGuard » October 23rd, 2015, 11:15 am

Well from what has been revealed thus far, it seems Like The Lion Guard is going to be willing to go deeper story-wise than what a Preschool show would. However being that it is a preschool show I need to keep my expectations in check. Although mentioning that Nala's Father was part of Scar's Lion Guard would not require tons of explanation, and since Disney wants families to enjoy this show, putting something like that in as nod to us older fans would be nice. The idea seems plausible to me.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby gothprincesskiara » October 23rd, 2015, 4:41 pm

I think you are all thinking way too much of this, over thinking the possibilities is only going to end up in disappointment, I'm sure they may only and could just show scar as him on that rock wall painting and nothing else, alot of you are only asking for false expectations, as I have already been told Disney is not gonna think of the advanced parts of the TLK Franchise, they dont even know about the Name Taka, or about Nalas father, besides I see Nala and her mother completely separate and not related to Scar, I've been so tired of people thinking that just because Nala has green eyes, :ugh:
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Carl » October 23rd, 2015, 6:55 pm

No one here is "expecting" anything, it's just speculation for fun. And besides that, not knowing the name "Taka" exists wouldn't stop them from giving Scar an official name, in fact that's why if they did that it would most likely be something else entirely. However, everyone who's seen the first movie knows Nala does not have a father and they have said Scar's Lion Guard was comprised of lions as the tradition dictates, so why is it ridiculous to theorize her father might have been on the Guard? And what does wanting them to allude to a father of hers have to do with Scar being related to her? It's the exact opposite. People would be interested to see such a thing because it would finally confirm that Mufasa and Scar are both NOT her father. But again, as most of us said in our posts we're not expecting it at all... we're just saying it would be nice if they added something like that in.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Ninaroja » October 23rd, 2015, 11:56 pm

[quote="gothprincesskiara"]I think you are all thinking way too much of this[/quote]

Are we? Seems like a perfectly reasonable discussion to me :roll:
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby DGFone » October 24th, 2015, 12:46 am

What we do know is that Kion is apparently breaking tradition by having non-lions in his guard. And seeing that female lions don't tend to swap prides, it is likely that the Pride Lands are Nala's birth pride, so it is likely that her father was in the pride before that.

However, more likely is that Sarafina was the original Pride Lander, and Nala's father was "just some other lion" as Disney put it, an no other thought was given to who he might be, or what his role was. I do think that it was far more likely for Nala's father to be someone simply passing through rather than being a member of the pride. While Mufasa might be able to tolerate that (or perhaps his and Scar's father, the previous king), I doubt that Scar would - and since Scar was family, I am sure that if he caused enough trouble about another male lion being around, he would get the overruling "vote" and Nala's father would be forced to leave just so that he won't cause any tension, regardless if he was the source of it or not. I won't take it beyond Scar to make stuff up to get rid of a non-Pride Lander, just to keep the number of those in front of him in line, or just threats to being rivals for the throne, down.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Next

Return to The Lion Guard