Will Kion become an adult in tlg?

Will Kion become an adult in tlg?

Postby Elton John » August 30th, 2015, 3:16 am

Depending on how long the show lasts it wouldn't make sense to keep him a cub forever.

I wonder if Kion being a cub is just for the tv movie and at the end of it they make him an adult.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Re: Will Kion become an adult in tlg?

Postby FireAndSun » August 30th, 2015, 3:28 am

Given the fact that shows for little kids often like to keep things consistent, I don't think Kion will be made an adult anytime soon.
FireAndSun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 25

Postby SimbasGuard » August 30th, 2015, 7:43 am

My guess is that for the run of the series, Kion will remain a cub.

if the series is successful enough to inspire a (hopefully theatrical) sequel. Then I think we will see Kion as a very young adult.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Hatari05 » August 30th, 2015, 10:10 am

That would be cool though we have no idea how long they plan the show to go on as much as I like the Lion King I don't think it would be wise to do a show about it without a planned ending I don't see this show lasting more than three seasons unless they introduce some truly massive plot stuff.

A movie showing him as an adult could be cool especially considering it would be probably be the first time we actually watched a main character mature into a young adult without a montage.

Also this is directed to SimbasGuard I sent you a message asking for your advice on some things did it reach you I'm not sure but then again I'm still getting the hang of how everything works here so did you get it?
Hatari05

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): you can just call me Hatari for short
Pride Points: 26

Postby Tsuki » August 30th, 2015, 2:04 pm

Nah I think he will remain a cub.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 30th, 2015, 4:24 pm

you know I have always wondered will hey ever make Sofia the next futur adult princess, but Kion yeah I dont know.
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Jammy » August 30th, 2015, 4:32 pm

I'm thinking he'll remain a cub for the entirety of the series, especially since, as Sunburst said, it's a show for little kids. Since it's an educational kids show, I feel like it could potentially just go on forever, but I don't think it will. I'd give it no more than five seasons, and that would be stretching it, since most of their other series don't have any more than three seasons.

I would love to see Kion grow up, it would be so cool! Especially if we could get a movie about him as a young adult saving the pridelands and protecting his big sister. A movie with Kovu, Kiara, and Kion would be so awesome. (and bring Sarabi back 2015)
Jammy

Nickname(s): Jammy
Pride Points: 9

Postby SimbaPrescott » August 30th, 2015, 5:47 pm

I'll be very surprised if we ever see adult Kion. If we do, it likely won't be until the series ends. After all, Sofia is still a little girl, McStuffins is still a little girl... Jake doesn't count, he lives in Neverland :P
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby KionofTheLionGuard » August 30th, 2015, 5:51 pm

[quote="Jammy"]I'm thinking he'll remain a cub for the entirety of the series, especially since, as Sunburst said, it's a show for little kids. Since it's an educational kids show, I feel like it could potentially just go on forever, but I don't think it will. I'd give it no more than five seasons, and that would be stretching it, since most of their other series don't have any more than three seasons.

I would love to see Kion grow up, it would be so cool! Especially if we could get a movie about him as a young adult saving the pridelands and protecting his big sister. A movie with Kovu, Kiara, and Kion would be so awesome. (and bring Sarabi back 2015)[/quote]

About Sarabi, i'm not sure they'd bring her back at all. I mean, they didn't include her in SP just cause her actress died, i think the other reason was that she was probably no longer alive around that time. And if she was, i don't think she would be around long enough to see her grandson become an full-fledged adult or maybe even a teenager. Though i do agree that i'd be cool to see TLG become that successful. SP was good, but not great like the original, and TLK 1 1/2 was more of a comedy than anything, while the Timon and Pumbaa show wasn't really that great to me. This is why i'm excited for TLG, because it has a chance to blow TLK 3 and The Timon and Pumbaa show out of the water if done right.
KionofTheLionGuard
I protect the Pridelands,

My Family, and the Circle of Life!

Pride Points: 17

Postby SimbasGuard » August 30th, 2015, 9:36 pm

I'm very iffy on Sarabi coming back for the same reasons KionofTheLionGuard mentioned, but I wonder if there is a chance (however slim) that Sarafina could appear on the show. I bet there is a lot Kion could learn from his Grandma. As for Sarafina being too old to still be alive...Well I'm sure Disney would not have a problem ignoring that if it served the story.

I expect The Lion Guard to run for Two seasons, anything longer than that will be a very pleasant surprise.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Next

Return to The Lion Guard