Saddeningly disappointed with the reveals so far.

Re: Saddeningly disappointed with the reveals so far.

Postby Tsuki » August 26th, 2015, 3:40 pm

[quote="Simbaholic"][quote="Shadowfax"][quote="Simbaholic"] (Because having kids in your 20s is far too early, but I digress) [/quote]

LMAO!!! Sorry, me and my partner had a good giggle about this one! Actually... it's not 'too early' I am 27... 9 months and 3 weeks pregnant with my first child and I feel more than ready. So long as you've lived a little, are financially secure and you yourself feel ready for kids I don't think it's too early at all. Having kids when your 30+ increases the chance on miscarriage and other problems too. I could go on forever about that, but i'll get back to being on topic. That statement just made me laugh xD[/quote]

I'm laughing too, but for a number of different reasons[/quote]

WOW! Someone is being downright rude and disrespectful. Most women have children in their twenties. In fact it's the perfect age to have children as it reduces a number of risks such miscarriage and sickness during pregnancy. The fact you have said this is actually rather insulting and I feel you are having a go at a number of my friends and my mother who had me when she was 25.

Anyway! I'm looking forward to TLG and see it as a spin off rather than a sequel. Yeh it won't be as good as the first movie because hey it's aimed for kids :p. I will be watching it to see if it's suitable to show the kids at school :). And gosh I'm so looking forward to new Merc. But Bubba annoys already....the hyena should have eaten him :p
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Simbaholikov » August 26th, 2015, 4:09 pm

[quote="Tsuki"]WOW! Someone is being downright rude and disrespectful. Most women have children in their twenties. In fact it's the perfect age to have children as it reduces a number of risks such miscarriage and sickness during pregnancy. The fact you have said this is actually rather insulting and I feel you are having a go at a number of my friends and my mother who had me when she was 25.[/quote]

Funny how you say I'm being 'Rude and Disrespectful' when she brought it up first and wrote half her post about her baby that no-one mentioned or asked about to attack my opinon, and you being like "No you're wrong" and basically not respecting my opinion either, hypocrisy all around!

[quote="Tsuki"]The fact you have said this is actually rather insulting and I feel you are having a go at a number of my friends and my mother who had me when she was 25.[/quote]

WOW! I'm totally disrespecting people I don't know or knew existed! Get a clue.

So how about not promoting pointless drama you two?

An opinion =/= a personal attack.
Simbaholikov

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tsuki » August 26th, 2015, 4:17 pm

It's clear that your "opinion" is rather insulting. So why don't you "get a clue" as you put it. It doesn't matter if you have seen these people or not. Your "opinion" is more or less an attack on a number of people's lives and beliefs. So I would suggest reconsidering posting something that will be seen as offensive.
[center]Image
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby it means no worries » August 26th, 2015, 4:21 pm

Guys, there are some people that think having kids earlier is fine and others that dont- lets leave it at that
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby HereWeStand » August 26th, 2015, 4:25 pm

Welp, this went places. I don't know, having children when you've hardly even been an adult yourself and had enough time to adjust to it/get through college/figure out what you want to do/etc sounds very rash and it's very difficult trying to achieve your own goals and remain financially stable while also raising a child. It's more of a concern thinking of it like this than a 'personal attack', though, what the hell? :/
HereWeStand
-

Postby Shadowfax » August 26th, 2015, 4:25 pm

I didn't read that as an opinion.... it was written more as a 'statement' from my pov.

''Because having kids in your 20s is far too early'

If you'd put something along the lines of 'IMO or personally' before it, I would have disregarded it and scrolled on as im totally respectful of peoples opinions, but the way you worded it was more of a matter of fact statement. But as you didn't and it felt like a dig at me, I replied and I don't see how I 'attacked' you lol... Was just stating some facts that are genuinely true About complications in pregnancy when your 30+.

Opinions and facts are two different things entierly. Im not being hypocritical at all.
Last edited by Shadowfax on August 26th, 2015, 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Simbaholikov » August 26th, 2015, 4:29 pm

[quote="Tsuki"]It's clear that your "opinion" is rather insulting. So why don't you "get a clue" as you put it. It doesn't matter if you have seen these people or not. Your "opinion" is more or less an attack on a number of people's lives and beliefs. So I would suggest reconsidering posting something that will be seen as offensive.[/quote]

Don't like it? Don't read it.

I don't post what other people want to hear, I post what I think. I'm not trying to be offensive and it's not my problem if you're offended by it.
Simbaholikov

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tsuki » August 26th, 2015, 4:33 pm

I thought it was a statement too rather than an opinion and saw it as an attack rather than "this is what I think". Plus I found the statement insulting and I stand up for my beliefs.

Simbaholic: I will stand up for my beliefs thanks. Think it will offend? Don't post. Works two ways.
[center]Image
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Tsuki

Postby Ninaroja » August 26th, 2015, 4:35 pm

[quote="HereWeStand"]Welp, this went places.[/quote]

^My thoughts exactly - locking this as it has gone very much off-topic and it is getting heated in here.

~Ninaroja
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Previous

Return to The Lion Guard