Scar cameo?

Scar cameo?

Postby ScarsLove » August 20th, 2015, 12:35 pm

Has anyone heard any news regarding Scar in TLG? Any cameo or appearances that you think he might show up. I've heard ( and read here that Scar was supposed to be a lion guard but ignored his duties just like he ignored his kingly duties in TLK. But references or mentioning of his existence aside, do you think it's possible they might do flashback episodes & memory scenes that include Scar in them or heard anything about him?

Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: show
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Re: Scar cameo?

Postby zerodix » August 20th, 2015, 1:43 pm

as far as I know, nothing of that is known yet. I assume that they have a flashback in the series, since Scar was mentioned in the talk before the release of the spoiler and his back story.
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby SimbaPrescott » August 20th, 2015, 2:48 pm

I will be very surprised if he doesn't make an appearance in a flashback. It seems as though they've thought long and hard about how to add Scar's background in, and I can imagine some of the more inquisitive children on the latter part of the age spectrum (6-7) who watch the first movie questioning it otherwise.
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 20th, 2015, 5:23 pm

Well it makes me wonder if they do show him in any way it would have to be some kind of flash back or showing him in the sky, don't know how that would work out because Scar even though he is the most evil he was doing exactly what other real lions would do taking over, but in the wrong way of course, if you know what I mean.
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby SimbasGuard » August 20th, 2015, 11:56 pm

Like everyone has stated I expect Scar to appear in a flashback.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Return to The Lion Guard