What about Vitani?

Re: What about Vitani?

Postby SimbasGuard » August 18th, 2015, 9:27 pm

I really don't understand why Disney has yet to mention Kovu, as he is vital to Kiara in her role as Future Queen.

It would be very nice for Disney to confirm or deny what many of us fans fear may have happened with Sarabi.

They could give Sarafina an appearance where Kion askd her advice, to witch she could respond "HMMM" before getting interrupted by something or someone. Another thing they could do is have Kion seeking advice form Kiara, Kiara could show up late to her meeting with Kion and she could say "Sorry I'm late, Kion, I was visiting with Grandma Sarafina. You know how she loves to talk." To which Kion could nod his head.

I don't know what role an appearance by Vitani could play. Perhaps she could give Kion some info on the Out Lands.
Last edited by SimbasGuard on September 7th, 2015, 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby escobea1 » August 19th, 2015, 1:31 am

Eden Riegel, the new voice actress for Kiara, recently posted "I can't tell you anything! #topssecret" on her twitter account in response to a fan's question of Kovu's whereabouts. We may be surprised yet. Hopefully Ford Riley can push his team to include Kovu, Vitani, Sarabi, and Sarafina for future cameos by fan request.
escobea1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby SimbasGuard » August 19th, 2015, 6:50 am

[quote="escobea1"]Eden Riegel, the new voice actress for Kiara, recently posted "I can't tell you anything! #topssecret" on her twitter account in response to a fan's question of Kovu's whereabouts. We may be surprised yet.[/quote]

I have not given up hope of seeing Kovu in The Lion Guard, and now it sounds like there is more reason to hope.

[quote="escobea1"]Hopefully Ford Riley can push his team to include Kovu, Vitani, Sarabi, and Sarafina for future cameos by fan request.[/quote]

That could happen.

SimbasGuard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 19th, 2015, 1:22 pm

Scuze me for going off topic here but i will bring it back around, hey Everyone Listen, I am also a Xena Worrior Princess fan and if anyone else is as well, the Xena Fandom community is trying so hard and fighting to get the Actors back and the production of Xena to make a Movie, they have a Xena Movie Campaign, and it seems to be working because they are doing a reboot of Xena, my point is, there strength in Number, and as they have said in the Xena movie Fandom Community, a Fandom Community is power, so if we did the same thing with some kind of campaign, and contacted Disney and let our voices be heard, we could finally be noticed telling them this is who we are and this is what we want!
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby SimbasGuard » August 19th, 2015, 9:35 pm

That sounds like a good Idea, but Disney strikes me as a take what I give you kind of company. I don't know if they would here to voice of a large fan community.

SimbasGuard

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 19th, 2015, 9:50 pm

[quote="SimbasGuard"]That sounds like a good Idea, but Disney strikes me as a take what I give you kind of company. I don't know if they would here to voice of a large fan community.[/quote]

But I still say our voices deserved to be heard, it bothers me that I feel like we are just being completely ignored compared to other movie randoms like star Wars and Frozen

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
gothprincesskiara

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SimbasGuard » August 20th, 2015, 6:09 am

Well if The Star Wars and Frozen fans have caught the Attention of Disney. Then we do stand a chance of being heard.

SimbasGuard

Postby Gaze » August 21st, 2015, 3:00 am

yeaahh, considering how small a role Vitani played in SP and the incredibly scarce appearances she made in SP merchandise, i'm not gonna get my hopes up. it seems to me that she could be very easily forgotten or dismissed as unnecessary by the show's creators. honestly if Vitani gets even a small cameo without dialogue, i'll be pretty happy and impressed, I think

but then again, in the wake of the success of shows like MLP:FIM, perhaps the people working on TLG are aware of the fact that teenage & adult fans will be a part of the audience and are taking that into consideration? while I would never expect them to regard us as the target audience, I could still see them giving us little 'shout-outs' by including the slightly more obscure/forgotten characters and generally paying closer attention to continuity & whatnot. but who's to say!

re: Kovu, I'm feeling pretty certain we'll see him.
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 21st, 2015, 3:16 am

i still have this erg to message Disney, I mean the more people do it the more we are recognized, I dont feel it right to be ignored as a fandom community, I want to make a difference for TLK fans and have them understand this is what we want

gothprincesskiara

Postby SimbasGuard » August 21st, 2015, 7:35 am

I don't know how to go about doing that, but it could be a good idea. Although I'd like to think that Disney is aware that this show will draw the attention of older Lion King fans as well. Perhaps we should wait an see what the Premier Movie is like before we try getting in touch with Disney. Because not having seen what they intend to do in it's entirety, I would not know what to ask them.
Last edited by SimbasGuard on September 7th, 2015, 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

SimbasGuard

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard