Possible love interest/crush for Kion?

Re: Possible love interest/crush for Kion?

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 17th, 2015, 11:16 am

[quote="DGFone"]I doubt there will be any serious crush/love interest here. Since we are all far older than those the show is made for, naturally we are over thinking this by a lot. They will be friends, and at the same time, they will be rivals. End of story.

After all, at the end of the day, there are also the children's parents who Disney needs to worry about, and if they hooked up a lion and a cheetah together... I don't think that's even possible in real life. The two are already genetically different enough (excluding the fact that in real life, lions treat cheetahs the same as hyenas), that to get the two together might cause some parents some concern. And if there is one thing Disney is afraid of, it's the class action law suit.

If Kion will get a crush in the show, it will be a lion, like him.[/quote]

thank you
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby SimbasGuard » August 17th, 2015, 9:42 pm

I think we are mostly all on the same page here, If Kion does have a crush I agree it will just be portrayed as a friendship. Which us older fans to read more into than what we are shown.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Zirafan999 » August 23rd, 2015, 2:29 am

I like the idea of Kion's love interesting being Fuli. :)
Zirafan999

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Previous

Return to The Lion Guard