anything lion guard

Re: anything lion guard

Postby Sushi » October 14th, 2016, 12:15 pm

Im either missing something or episodes are way behind for me. Baboons is still the latest one available to me.
Sushi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Samaki
Telegram: @jagerleopard (https://telegram.me/jagerleopard)
Pride Points: 2

Postby goody2shoes » October 14th, 2016, 12:43 pm

[quote="Sushi"]Im either missing something or episodes are way behind for me. Baboons is still the latest one available to me.[/quote]
thats the last episode for me too. and never roar again hasent been shown ether. but today is a new episode called bewar the zimwi at 8:30. sorry 9:30 not 8:30 and its am.
goody2shoes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): simba
Pride Points: 10

Postby Troll Berserker » October 14th, 2016, 9:21 pm

I don't think that Never Roar Again is ever going to be aired in USA
[quote]"Wild lions do it!!" yes, but we're talking about a society of human-minded lions, not cub-eating beasts[/quote]
PREACH!

Image Image Image
"We've come to scream in the happy house
We're in a dream in the happy house
We're all quite sane"
Troll Berserker
A True Blooded Fantasy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm not the one that's so absurd

Nickname(s): Troll, TB
Pride Points: 15

Postby Sushi » October 14th, 2016, 9:22 pm

[quote="goody2shoes"][quote="Sushi"]Im either missing something or episodes are way behind for me. Baboons is still the latest one available to me.[/quote]
thats the last episode for me too. and never roar again hasent been shown ether. but today is a new episode called bewar the zimwi at 8:30. sorry 9:30 not 8:30 and its am.[/quote]
What TV station, country timezone is this?
just asking as there is quite an international crew here, could be anywhere.
Sushi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby goody2shoes » October 16th, 2016, 10:46 pm

[quote="Sushi"][quote="goody2shoes"][quote="Sushi"]Im either missing something or episodes are way behind for me. Baboons is still the latest one available to me.[/quote]
thats the last episode for me too. and never roar again hasent been shown ether. but today is a new episode called bewar the zimwi at 8:30. sorry 9:30 not 8:30 and its am.[/quote]
What TV station, country timezone is this?
just asking as there is quite an international crew here, could be anywhere.[/quote]
i am usa
goody2shoes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Sushi » October 21st, 2016, 11:31 am

[quote="goody2shoes"]
i am usa[/quote]
sorry for the delay, not been available to get here for a bit.
Try the disney tv channel website. Ive tried a few places like that and the US only ones seem to have available to watch online.
I just get "We have detected you are not in our region so this is not available to you" The UK websites are crap for this kind of thing, they don't have anywhere near as much available.

Edit
Quote may be a bit messed up, its reached the limit that it will let me do so cutting it.
Sushi

Postby goody2shoes » October 21st, 2016, 1:18 pm

[quote="Sushi"][quote="goody2shoes"]
i am usa[/quote]
sorry for the delay, not been available to get here for a bit.
Try the disney tv channel website. Ive tried a few places like that and the US only ones seem to have available to watch online.
I just get "We have detected you are not in our region so this is not available to you" The UK websites are crap for this kind of thing, they don't have anywhere near as much available.

Edit
Quote may be a bit messed up, its reached the limit that it will let me do so cutting it.[/quote]
oh ok i didnt really know about that i might try it and see
goody2shoes

Postby JackStover » October 29th, 2016, 2:15 am

Never Roar Again is finally rescheduled to premiere on the 19th. Courtesy of Disney Junior's press release.

[quote]Saturday, November 12
Original Series – Disney Junior Premiere**
The Lion Guard “Lion of the Outlands”
(10:00 – 10:30 A.M. EST)
When Jasiri asks the Lion Guard for help, they must choose whether to side with the hyenas or the lions.
*Andy Dick, Lacey Chabert, Jason Marsden and Suzanne Pleshette reprise their roles from “The Lion King 2: Simba’s Pride” as Nuka, Vitani, Kovu and Zira, respectively.
TV-Y

Saturday, November 19
The Lion Guard “Never Roar Again”
Fearing he’s lost control of his roar, Kion vows to never use it again.
TV-Y[/quote]
JackStover

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 17

Postby Squeely » November 9th, 2016, 12:42 pm

[quote="JackStover"]
[quote]Saturday, November 12
The Lion Guard “Lion of the Outlands”
When Jasiri asks the Lion Guard for help, they must choose whether to side with the hyenas or the lions.
*Andy Dick, Lacey Chabert, Jason Marsden and Suzanne Pleshette reprise their roles from “The Lion King 2: Simba’s Pride” as Nuka, Vitani, Kovu and Zira, respectively.
TV-Y[/quote][/quote]
Wow, Disney Jr.'s really going all-out this time, resurrecting Suzanne from the dead just so she can reprise her role! :lol:
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby goody2shoes » November 9th, 2016, 2:21 pm

zira is going to be voiced by Nika Futterman. here is the limk to the wikia http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Nika_Futterman
goody2shoes

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard