anything lion guard

Re: anything lion guard

Postby goody2shoes » July 3rd, 2016, 1:19 am

[quote="gothprincesskiara"]ok so once again as I keep saying where is the commercial trailer for it!!!????[/quote]
they showed one yesterday. and allso said it is going to be on this friday on disney junoir the channle. i dont think disney junoir on the disney channle showed it though. but disney junoir the channle did. they showed beshtie seeing the ocopy and i forget the rest
goody2shoes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): simba
Pride Points: 10

Postby HasiraKali » July 3rd, 2016, 4:31 am

Just saw one too. It wasn't a long spot at all. But yes, just on Disney Junior.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby zerodix » July 3rd, 2016, 3:16 pm

where can i watch the spot? and it airs this friday? or next?
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby goody2shoes » July 3rd, 2016, 3:31 pm

[quote="zerodix"]where can i watch the spot? and it airs this friday? or next?[/quote]
this friday on disney junoir the channle
goody2shoes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby zerodix » July 5th, 2016, 2:13 pm

thanks! i cant watch there but i will watch it on kisscartoon then :)
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby goody2shoes » July 5th, 2016, 5:34 pm

[quote="zerodix"]thanks! i cant watch there but i will watch it on kisscartoon then :)[/quote]
your welcome :)
goody2shoes

Postby Aelwen » July 7th, 2016, 9:14 pm

I wonder if someone could ask creators on facebook or twiiter about whether they are even familiar with semi-canon books and fanin theories? And what do they think about about Uru/Ahadi/Mheetu/Mohatu?
Aelwen

Pride Points: 1

Postby Gaze » July 7th, 2016, 11:39 pm

was it ever officially stated that the Kovu/Nuka/Vitani episode will be in the first season? I've just been assuming this whole time that it'll be in season 2, but wondering if we have evidence suggesting otherwise
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby goody2shoes » July 7th, 2016, 11:47 pm

i checked next friday and there is going to be a new episode called too many termights. but the guid says the exact same thing in the descrption as the imaginary ocopy. saying besty befriends a shy ocopy and the lion guard thinks he has an imaginary friend. why is the guid saying the same description with too many termights? when they are not going to be doing the same thing in 2 episodes.
goody2shoes

Postby Chavratheserval » July 8th, 2016, 4:19 am

Okay guys, if you want to see the episode right now, and REALLY can't wait.... click the link for the new episode right now! Tell me what you think of the episode below! All i can say for no spoliers, is that this episode was a really good, and quite funny. :lol: http://kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/The-Lion-Guard
Hey there! :glad:
Nicest person you'll ever meet. :P

Love the Lion king! ;)

Check out my Deviantart page!http://sonicboom4560.deviantart.com/
Chavratheserval
NO WAY NO HOW I WON'T SAY I'M

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

my special BROWNIE in life

Nickname(s): Rere

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard