anything lion guard

Re: anything lion guard

Postby SimbasGuard » November 27th, 2015, 3:35 pm

[quote="TheLionPrince"]I wondering how does the Lion Guard fit with Zira and the Outsiders on the rise, too. The movie and the subsequent series is very inconsistent with the first two films that I'm personally going to consider it an alternate universe.[/quote]

I know that that is a possibility, but I still think there is the possibility that Lion King 2 could still be made to work with The Lion Guard. Several things need to be explained, but there is a whole T.V. Series coming so there could be things that have yet to be reviled.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Jammy » November 27th, 2015, 3:52 pm

I would love to think that the outsiders will make an appearance, but I fear that won't be the case.
Especially since the hyenas are in the outlands, that's kind of when I lost hope. :(
Jammy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Jammy
Pride Points: 9

Postby goody2shoes » November 27th, 2015, 5:12 pm

it could be like with jake and the never land pirates because every so often peter pan makes an aperens. so kovu or someone could do that but i have no idea what peter pan is doing really exploring the lands beyond the never sea. he never says why hes doing that but like i said kovu could make some aperenses like peter pan does. most of the time its in a jake and the never land pirates movie so if they do it could be in some lion guard movies kovu comes. sorry about some miss spelled words.
goody2shoes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): simba
Pride Points: 10

Postby gothprincesskiara » November 28th, 2015, 4:42 am

I saw this quote by someone

[quote]Kovu's going to make a return in later seasons for certain with a new VA. They do this in a lot of other shows, Transformers to name one. Plus, Kovu is Kiara's shadow. Can't have one without the other. I'm not panicking like the rest of the fandom because of this knowledge[/quote]

so its hopefull
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby goody2shoes » December 4th, 2015, 5:10 pm

next month is the lion guards show i cant wait for it the lion guard return of the roar was a really good movie and the show is going to be really good
goody2shoes

Nickname(s): simba
Pride Points: 10

Postby Squeely » December 11th, 2015, 4:57 am

Here's a little theory I have on the outlands: They're huge, so part of it is occupied by hyenas and part by the Outsider lions. It's possible, too, that part of the land never really recovered from the drought that happened during Scar's reign, rendering a lot more of the savannah hot and dry in comparison to how things were before Scar took over.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby SimbasGuard » December 22nd, 2015, 5:29 am

[quote="Squeely"]Here's a little theory I have on the outlands: They're huge, so part of it is occupied by hyenas and part by the Outsider lions. It's possible, too, that part of the land never really recovered from the drought that happened during Scar's reign, rendering a lot more of the savannah hot and dry in comparison to how things were before Scar took over.[/quote]

Well Janja did mention other Outlanders, he may have been speaking of Vultures, but it could be Outsider Lions.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Squeely » December 22nd, 2015, 10:31 am

Some thoughts while rewatching RotR:
- Man I hope they fix up Simba at some point. His hind quarters are too square, his walk cycle is floaty and mechanic. His mane also seems too short in the back. It sticks out like a sore thumb, since everyone else seems to be animated rather well. I know the show probably doesn't have the biggest budget, but I can't help but feel like this is fixable in some way.
- The ominous Scar thing at the end of Simba's Lion Guard speech? It could just be a reference to Be Prepared. After all, RotR loves to reference the first film. Time will tell if it's anything more.
- Man, British accents go so well with birds for some reason.
- Bunga's speech about wanting to join the Lion Guard is really sweet.
- Makuu and Pua make appearances. Cool little detail.
- Cheezi reminds me of Ed, Chungu of Banzai, and Janja of Shenzi. I wonder if they're supposed to have any relation to the original trio?
- Maybe Janja and his clan weren't originally planning on attacking anything until nightfall, but they noticed the gazelles, and didn't think any lions would get there quickly. It would patch up the little plothole of them attacking things during the day.

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » December 22nd, 2015, 11:29 pm

OMG I WAS AT THE MOVIE THEATER SEEING PETER PAN AND A LION GUARD COOMERCIAL CAME ON! I hadn't seen this one yet! It was really cool! Kion was battling a hyena is physical battle! It was really cool he smacked the hyena on the head and it looked as if he had been captured by the hyenas!
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:
I will not let that happen! :x

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

Postby Squeely » December 23rd, 2015, 3:34 am

[quote="_TravelerBlu_"]OMG I WAS AT THE MOVIE THEATER SEEING PETER PAN AND A LION GUARD COOMERCIAL CAME ON! I hadn't seen this one yet! It was really cool! Kion was battling a hyena is physical battle! It was really cool he smacked the hyena on the head and it looked as if he had been captured by the hyenas![/quote]
Woah, nice! Now I'm hype for more hyenas!

Squeely

Sassy cub

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard