anything lion guard

Re: anything lion guard

Postby MiKuna Matata » November 24th, 2015, 12:34 am

When I finished watching this, this came up first in my mind:

wp_ss_20151124_0002.png

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_gamersky_34small_68_20131122821D55.jpg
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_gamersky_34small_68_20131122821D55.jpg (23.7 KiB) Viewed 1639 times

( Simba's eyebrows...)
EDIT:
Spoiler alert ! If you haven't watch it, don't unfold it.

Spoiler: show
Second, Timon and Pumbaa made me feel depressed, too. They aren't that interesting like they were.
And yeah, Zuri does scream like a baby.
Nala isn't a main character here.
Background is good.

If I have to give it a score, I'd say 6/10

Being a perfect collection of people's emotion, TLK is so strong that it truly strikes into my heart.
MiKuna Matata
A problem-free philosophy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Just sing a song and let go of worries

Nickname(s): MK, Yu
Pride Points: 6

Postby Troll Berserker » November 24th, 2015, 11:49 am

[quote]"Wild lions do it!!" yes, but we're talking about a society of human-minded lions, not cub-eating beasts[/quote]
PREACH!

Image Image Image
"We've come to scream in the happy house
We're in a dream in the happy house
We're all quite sane"
Troll Berserker
A True Blooded Fantasy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm not the one that's so absurd

Nickname(s): Troll, TB
Pride Points: 15

Postby goody2shoes » November 24th, 2015, 5:11 pm

i loved lion guard and kept it i love all 4 movie and will really like the lion guards show i do timon and pumbaas show
goody2shoes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): simba
Pride Points: 10

Postby gothprincesskiara » November 24th, 2015, 5:33 pm

ok I really want plushies now when is the merch gonna come out (whining like zuri, we also need some TLG emo cons)
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby MooLion » November 24th, 2015, 11:59 pm

I'm still a bit sad to think the events of Simba's Pride, at least some of it, could be completely swept away by this film and series. SP has been rooted in as part of the story for so long now, it's just a bit weird to think it's suddenly 'not true'. Of course you could say, what's to make this series any truer than SP? Pick and choose, I suppose... And yet it gives me the impression this is intended as more canon. I dunno. Anyway, so if there's this Lion Guard tradition of protecting Pride Rock/the Pridelands, where the heck were they when Zira and co. attacked? (If he left, well, what about his Guard duties? Didn't seem to pass it on.) Also Zira would surely be wanting Kion dead as well; all very well Kiara being killed, but then there's the next in line... Opens another can of worms. Trying to fit TLG with SP tidily is not easy, but it is quite interesting to think about some more.

Sorry if that made no sense. Why do I have to type these things when I'm tired?
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Postby gothprincesskiara » November 25th, 2015, 1:20 am

yeah but it probably pleases the SP2 haters, though I loved SP but im am very much sad too

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
gothprincesskiara

Postby TheLionPrince » November 25th, 2015, 1:52 am

The numbers are in! Return of the Roar was watched by 4.1 million viewers with a 1.1 rating among adults 18-49, ranking as the fifth most watched program of the night.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Elton John » November 25th, 2015, 2:10 am

4.1 million is a lot for the disney channel isn't it? I can't think of anything on the station getting this much buzz around it in quite a lot of years.

.... It turns out that disney descendants was higher, but that was also the fourth biggest made for tv movie simce 2007.

Does tlg's number include how many dvr'd it?
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby TheLionPrince » November 25th, 2015, 7:17 am

No, it doesn't.

[quote="MooLion"]I'm still a bit sad to think the events of Simba's Pride, at least some of it, could be completely swept away by this film and series. SP has been rooted in as part of the story for so long now, it's just a bit weird to think it's suddenly 'not true'. Of course you could say, what's to make this series any truer than SP? Pick and choose, I suppose... And yet it gives me the impression this is intended as more canon. I dunno. Anyway, so if there's this Lion Guard tradition of protecting Pride Rock/the Pridelands, where the heck were they when Zira and co. attacked? (If he left, well, what about his Guard duties? Didn't seem to pass it on.) Also Zira would surely be wanting Kion dead as well; all very well Kiara being killed, but then there's the next in line... Opens another can of worms. Trying to fit TLG with SP tidily is not easy, but it is quite interesting to think about some more.

Sorry if that made no sense. Why do I have to type these things when I'm tired?[/quote]

It made sense to me. I wondering how does the Lion Guard fit with Zira and the Outsiders on the rise, too. The movie and the subsequent series is very inconsistent with the first two films that I'm personally going to consider it an alternate universe.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby gothprincesskiara » November 25th, 2015, 8:07 am

gothprincesskiara

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard