anything lion guard

Re: anything lion guard

Postby JackStover » June 25th, 2016, 3:33 am

[quote="Nilla"]You do sound kinda jerky. What makes you an authority on anything? It said it would air on the schedule, it's not whoever runs the facebook's fault that they believed that over your speculation. Who says that the people who run that facebook even SAW your post? And even if they did, how does what you said hold any more weight than anything anyone else said? You said you know how the industry works, do you have some sort of a reputation on here as a tv expert that people should trust what you say? idk you sound like a know it all and it's rubbing me the wrong way.[/quote]
I was a contributor for an animation news site for a number of years. I followed the industry and gained some insight as to how networks operate. I've seen a ton of episodes get rescheduled at the eleventh hour and it nearly always results in schedules failing to get updated in time like we saw today. Pretty much all of the information I've posted since I've joined has been accurate and I figured my track record spoke for itself. My first post was in error, but I was sharing what another news site posted.

I don't have to stay here. If you want me to leave, by all means, ask.
JackStover

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 17

Postby Elton John » June 25th, 2016, 3:34 am

I own that page, with two other very trusted admins.

Listen here, we do the best we can with what little information we have. We don't get any direct info from disney themselves. If we make mistakes, which we have, and wwill continue to make we admit that we were wrong.

I mean there were good sources that pointed towards the episode being today. There was even a short clip of the episode. What had happened was an honest mistake and instead of trying to ignore it I made a post about it.

I try to make the page as hospitable as possible. We post news and information as soon as we find it. We try to clearly make sure that rumors are labelled as such and anything that's speculation is kept that way unless there are good sources like with todays episode. We don't post peoples da fanart like a billion other disney pages on facebook.

I am not getting a single dime from disney. I do this out of the love for the lion king. You jack have been completely rude towards me and my friends who happen to be admins. Not just now but in the past too. Yes we have made mistakes, like we said we're doing the best that we can with what little information we can find.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Chavratheserval » June 25th, 2016, 4:35 am

Aww, from my opinion I knew you guys couldn't and didn't know anything about the mishap. You guys are great! Btw, I'm following that page. I had no clue you guys were the admin of the Lion Guard page! Hope everything goes well with the rampaging people there!
Hey there! :glad:
Nicest person you'll ever meet. :P

Love the Lion king! ;)

Check out my Deviantart page!http://sonicboom4560.deviantart.com/
Chavratheserval
NO WAY NO HOW I WON'T SAY I'M

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

my special BROWNIE in life

Nickname(s): Rere
Pride Points: 10

Postby JackStover » June 25th, 2016, 4:51 am

[quote="Elton John"]Not just now but in the past too.[/quote]
I had no way of knowing anybody here was involved with the facebook page back when I made those remarks. Generally, I don't have a lot of good experiences with fan accounts. The Amazing World Of Gumball's official accounts suffered because fan accounts were more popular, so I was admittedly dismissive towards the Lion Guard's facebook page. Once I learned that people here contributed to it, I backed off.

I don't think there's anything that I can say that will change anything right here. You think you did everything by the books. Maybe you did. But there were a number of factors that indicated the episode wouldn't air this night. All I asked was that in the future, you be more cautious. Schedules aren't always right, and when things seem off, sometimes it's best to be wary.

I think I'll be taking my leave for a while. In a few days, Disney should post an update with July's new episode information. Titles and descriptions. It'll be on this website. You may know of it already, but others on here may not have known about it.

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/disneyjunior/
JackStover

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 17

Postby gothprincesskiara » June 25th, 2016, 4:59 am

I got an email back from Disney interactive and they told me this

[quote]You've reached Disney.com web support so regrettably I can't look into the Show Times directly, but I do have a link you can follow for some additional information! Show times can be found here:[/quote]

http://affiliate.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ ... o?aid=disn

In conclusion I just want to say this, we all were mistaken, my guess is someone may have lied to us, but that may not be the case either,one thing is for sure and what we all need to remember and realize is from now on if Disney channel has not shown a commercial trailer for it then its farther away then we think, again this is no ones fault, everyone in the TLK fan base community was told incorrectly. this is a mystery.

I hope no had a worse frustrating Friday then me
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Rollo » June 25th, 2016, 11:01 am

People should be more cautious when slandering other's work in this community. You have no way of knowing if those people are users here (which is very likely considering this is, possibly, the most active TLK form) or if those users regularly visit this website. Look at the amount of Guests we get each day. I visited here regularly before I joined.

One thing I will say though, is that we do seem to have a serious lack of patience here regarding TLG. I think it'd be wise to not put your faith in getting a new episode every week. Many shows go on uber-long hiatuses and TLG's has not been anywhere near as bad. If mistakes are made, then know that they'll probably be fixed at some point. The episodes are completed and waiting to be played, and Disney is more than aware of TLG's success--they're not going to just decide out of the blue to not show a new episode EVER. If it's going to garner ratings, they will do it. Common sense. It just might not be when you initially expected it.

Just gotta have patience. It's a good tool to have in life! ;)
Rollo

Pride Points: 29

Postby Aelwen » June 25th, 2016, 12:35 pm

Will it air the next Friday? is there any information at all about it now?

[quote]Many shows go on uber-long hiatuses and TLG's has not been anywhere near as bad. If mistakes are made, then know that they'll probably be fixed at some point[/quote]

It has been on air for less than a YEAR! What hiatuses?! Not even first series is done yet.

I guess they made the first two-four episodes and waited what reaction of fans will be. And then began making new episodes. :?
The bad thing is that they don't provide any information about when/how/why...
Aelwen

Pride Points: 1

Postby Elton John » June 25th, 2016, 12:45 pm

I PM'd one of my admins, we won't be advertising dates for episodes until disney has officially put out commercials advertising that date specifically.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Ashera » June 25th, 2016, 12:49 pm

http://silvereagle91.deviantart.com/art ... -617566129
What?! It was aired? Now I don't understand anything :/
Ashera

Also known as Maisha-Iris

Pride Points: 3

Postby zerodix » June 25th, 2016, 3:54 pm

it airs sunday. look in the reactions on the newest post on the tlg fb page
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard