anything lion guard

Re: anything lion guard

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » January 27th, 2016, 11:42 pm

Today I was walking in the hall and a girl I didn't recondnise was singing "Zuka Zama zom zom zom" I didn't know if I should join in or not so I let it go but it made my day :)
Plus- check this out! http://youtu.be/HPTxrd_k3x4
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:
I will not let that happen! :x

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

Postby Squeely » January 28th, 2016, 2:33 am

I think the Jackals look fine. Getting All Dogs go to Heaven vibes from them. Though it's a little hard to judge much based on that blurry screenshot.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » January 28th, 2016, 11:57 pm

Hey guys I found this website called TTPM.com and it has most of the lion guard stuff that's been released and apparently there's a Fuli and beshte that are about the size of the large Kion!
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:
I will not let that happen! :x

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

Postby Gaze » January 29th, 2016, 5:47 am

from what we can tell frm the screenshot, I really like the jackals! they look great! love those noses! jackals are SO important to me and I'm SO excited for that ep to come out
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby goody2shoes » January 29th, 2016, 2:24 pm

what episode are they going to be on anyways
goody2shoes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): simba
Pride Points: 10

Postby TheLionPrince » January 29th, 2016, 3:42 pm

[quote="goody2shoes"]what episode are they going to be on anyways[/quote]

The new episode today is "Just Can't Wait to be Queen" (episode 4).
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby goody2shoes » January 29th, 2016, 5:09 pm

[quote="TheLionPrince"]

The new episode today is "Just Can't Wait to be Queen" (episode 4).[/quote]
yeah i know that i ment what episode are the jakles going to be on. anyways sorry about that when i looked at it now i seen it would look like im asking todays episode sorry to put it that way.
goody2shoes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): simba
Pride Points: 10

Postby escobea1 » January 29th, 2016, 7:51 pm

Oh, to goody2shoes, the jackals will be in episode 6 "The Kupatana Celebration". It premieres February 12.
escobea1

Pride Points: 8

Postby Rollo » January 30th, 2016, 2:41 pm

I was looking for some of the underscore from The Lion Guard since I've been enjoying what I've heard so much, and I managed to come across this track by the composer for the series, Christopher Willis. This is an awesome piece heard in RotR when Rafiki and Simba are explaining the story of Scar's Guard. Sends chills down your spine!

https://soundcloud.com/christopher-t-wi ... nd-of-scar
Rollo

Pride Points: 29

Postby SimbaPrescott » January 30th, 2016, 5:47 pm

Nice find, lelizwe! I hope he uploads some more, too.

Also, some French songs!

A Beautiful Day: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbV9ou5 ... e=youtu.be
Kion's Lament (poor quality): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwmmIpSd3Ew
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard