Speculation on who mzingo and zuri are.

Speculation on who mzingo and zuri are.

Postby Elton John » June 20th, 2015, 9:25 pm

Mzingo has been confirmed to be real according to his actor, greg ellis. He said playing him was delightful. We don't know which animal this is or if he's a friend or foe to the lion guard.

On imdb, zuri is said to be played by maddison pettis. The book 'I just can't wait to be queen' shows a young lioness who may or may not be zuri. I'm thinking that -

1: this is kovu and kiaras cub

2: a lioness from another pride, possibly kions betrothed?

3: that image was a fake. Given that it looked too amateur for Disney this is very possible.

4: zuri is fulis mom, or mother to another member of the lion guard.

5: zuri is an enemy to the lion guard

6: there is no zuri in the show, someone was just vandalizing imdb.

What do you think?
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Re: Speculation on who mzingo and zuri are.

Postby Milla » June 20th, 2015, 9:55 pm

Maybe we should ask Madison Pettis if she plays Zuri voice? (If possible)
As in math, there are more possibilities for Zuri to exist in the show, so she is there. There are 6 possibilities, only 1 of them is a one where Zuri is not there, the other 5 tell that she is there. According to math there is Zuri! Yay.
But if we ignore the math part, then I have no Idea.
I will say she is in the show, that's just my own thought.
~HAKUNA MATATA~ ~HAKUNA MATATA~ ~HAKUNA MATATA~
Milla
Simba-saurus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Muna
Pride Points: 16

Postby Elton John » June 20th, 2015, 9:58 pm

I asked her a few weeks back on twitter, no response.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby KiovuLove » June 20th, 2015, 10:20 pm

I think it'd be interesting if they let kiara have a cub. I feel like disney wouldn't do that though. It'd take away from Kion potentially. It's really hard to tell though. They haven't release much info :oops:

I was pretty curious about the "I just can't wait to be queen". It couldn't be kiara...I feel it has more potential to be fake
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Postby Milla » June 20th, 2015, 10:24 pm

That Book cover does look fake. the Character art and background don't look like something Disney would make. It doesn't even tell who it's written by and drew by, unlike the other books. I don't think Disney will post something that bad.
Milla
Simba-saurus

Postby SimbasGuard » June 20th, 2015, 10:40 pm

I think Zuri is if not Kion's betrothed,is as least a Princess from another Pride. Although I should look at the image again, I just think if it was fake that Disney would have found and removed it by now.

Zuri being Fuli's mom is a good possibility, because I doubt any of these cubs/child animals could be in The Lion Guard without parental consent.

I think Mzingo will be at least one of The Lion Guard's hyena enemies.
Last edited by SimbasGuard on June 21st, 2015, 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby KiovuLove » June 20th, 2015, 11:03 pm

I agree Zuri shouldn't be the betrothed. I think simba would have gotten rid of that law like he said he would when he was young even though he wound up with nala anyway.
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Postby SimbasGuard » June 21st, 2015, 11:35 pm

[quote="KiovuLove"]I agree Zuri shouldn't be the betrothed. I think simba would have gotten rid of that law like he said he would when he was young[/quote]

Very possible, however if Kion is to have a Kingdom of his own, he would have to marry another Pride's Princess. While It makes sense that Simba and Nala would not arrange a formal betrothal for Kion, I could see them setting up play dates with Princesses from neighboring Prides in the hopes that a friendship that sparks a romance will happen for Kion. Even if the cub in the picture is not Zuri. I believe Zuri could still be a Lioness Princess from another Pride.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Milla » June 21st, 2015, 11:58 pm

I agree with everyone, it's most likely a princess. I translated the word Zuri and it means (Pretty, beautiful, admirable, graceful)
that probably means it's a good character, right? Princesses are always pretty, so I will go with Zuri being a princess.
Milla
Simba-saurus

Postby zerodix » June 22nd, 2015, 4:39 pm

in that case, it could be a princess from another pride. but I do not believe that the horrificly drawn lioness on the book is zuri. but I do believe she is a lion cub, but I am not basing that on facts, so don't pin me on it.. ;)
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Next

Return to The Lion Guard