Will the show be canon?

Re: Will the show be canon?

Postby SimbasGuard » June 7th, 2015, 7:56 am

[quote="Adofo"](You do know this is just a joke, right?)[/quote]

* Peeks his head out from his room *

I think gothprincesskiara might have taken us seriously :worried:

I better straighten things out.

I accidentally typed the word BAND instead of the word BAD in one of my previous posts. Adofo kindly brought that to my attention, feeling slightly embarrassed I tried to make joke out of the fact and implied that because of my Typo the premiss of the show would be changed. Adofo then decided to poke some good natured fun at me and run with the joke.
The Actual facts are that there will be music and songs in The Lion Guard. However it will have nothing to do with The Lion Guard suddenly being a band instead of a security force.

Now to once again get the thread on track.

Vitani has yet to be mentioned as a guest star, I and others on this forum fear she may be forgotten about. However if she is somehow induced in the show, does anyone think she might have a special position in the pride, or do you think she may have left Simba's Pride for some reason? Incidentally I think the more they touch on Lion King 2 it would help to cement The Lion Guard as being Canon.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby gothprincesskiara » June 7th, 2015, 2:26 pm

Where did you hear about the music SG can we see the link to this?
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby SimbasGuard » June 8th, 2015, 12:10 am

It was in a tweet that Elton John (Our Elton John) shared, but sadly the Tweets were deleted :sad:
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Previous

Return to The Lion Guard