anything lion guard

Re: anything lion guard

Postby HasiraKali » July 1st, 2016, 4:33 am

I know this is off topic.

So that event they had at Animal Kingdom a while back may be over, but they still have buttons. Got this on my way out this evening after seeing them all day. It kind of made my day after watching Kupatana Celebration while getting ready this morning, having kids shout about my backpack all day, and seeing the giant billboards they have on the Wildlife Express train.

image.jpeg
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby goody2shoes » July 1st, 2016, 1:17 pm

[quote="HasiraKali"]I know this is off topic.

So that event they had at Animal Kingdom a while back may be over, but they still have buttons. Got this on my way out this evening after seeing them all day. It kind of made my day after watching Kupatana Celebration while getting ready this morning, having kids shout about my backpack all day, and seeing the giant billboards they have on the Wildlife Express train.

image.jpeg
[/quote]
looks nice i would like to have one but we are not really going to go disney world animal kingdom
goody2shoes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): simba
Pride Points: 10

Postby SimbasGuard » July 2nd, 2016, 8:36 am

Since I have to wait for the episode of be posted Online, I had the brilliant idea that I should keep my internet activity away form anything Lion King related. After a few days with the episode not showing up Online, I finally stopped by here to find out it has yet to air. :exasperated: I could handle the episode being yanked. I just wish Disney would say why, but then again if the theories are correct. I guess it makes sense for Disney to clam up. :eyeroll: I think we will see Never Roar again, but I have to wonder how far back in the line up that episode will be pushed. I think The worst case scenario would be it becoming the last episode before the season finale.

[quote="JackStover"][quote]Friday, July 08

Original Series – Episode Premiere

The Lion Guard “The Imaginary Okapi”

(9:00 – 9:30 A.M. EDT)

When Beshte befriends a shy okapi, an animal that looks like a cross between a zebra and a giraffe, the other Lion Guard members think Beshte has an imaginary friend.[/quote][/quote]

At this point, that is not to long of a wait.

[quote="JackStover"][quote]Friday, July 15

Original Series – Episode Premiere

The Lion Guard “Too Many Termites”

(9:00 – 9:30 A.M. EDT)

The Lion Guard mistakenly chase off aardwolves instead of hyenas and the Pride Lands become overrun with termites.[/quote][/quote]

Well if this synopsis is correct I doubt that this will be the Episode Nuka shows up in.
Last edited by SimbasGuard on November 13th, 2016, 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby zerodix » July 2nd, 2016, 8:53 am

i am actually losing faith that those scheduled dates are correct.. and i also think after all that the whole nuka kovu vitani episode is a hoax..
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Elton John » July 2nd, 2016, 9:58 am

Why would jason marsden lie about voicing kovu in tlg?

An episode gets postponed and people act like it is the end of the world.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Chavratheserval » July 2nd, 2016, 12:02 pm

Oh wellz... all you have to do is wait. Wait a looking while till it comes.
Hey there! :glad:
Nicest person you'll ever meet. :P

Love the Lion king! ;)

Check out my Deviantart page!http://sonicboom4560.deviantart.com/
Chavratheserval
NO WAY NO HOW I WON'T SAY I'M

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

my special BROWNIE in life

Nickname(s): Rere

Postby HasiraKali » July 2nd, 2016, 12:59 pm

Disney Junior literally just showed an advert for their shows with new episodes coming this summer. Lion Guard was definitely included in this advert. I can't rewind to show y'all, but it was there.

Be grateful this isn't Doctor Who... No new season until next year. So... Yeah.
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Postby goody2shoes » July 2nd, 2016, 1:56 pm

disney junoir comershilled that new lion guard is this friday
goody2shoes

Nickname(s): simba

Postby gothprincesskiara » July 2nd, 2016, 3:05 pm

ok so once again as I keep saying where is the commercial trailer for it!!!????
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby HasiraKali » July 2nd, 2016, 4:42 pm

They might not do one this time because all of the shows are new. They did a huge advert this morning showing all of their current shows that will have new episodes.
HasiraKali

Disney Dreamin'...

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard