What we currently know about the lion guard.

Re: What we currently know about the lion guard.

Postby LittleRolox3 » July 29th, 2015, 11:38 am

Dont Go Comparing it to anything just yet. we dont truly know what its similar too. all we know is its the "Avengers Meets Lion King" or marvel meets lion king something like that..
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala
Pride Points: 19

Postby Elton John » July 30th, 2015, 8:19 am

And now imdb says cam clarke is voicing a character named Mwaga?

I think we are at the point where if it isn't officially announced by disney or the creators of the show to just not believe it.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby SimbasGuard » August 9th, 2015, 12:03 am

[quote="Elton John"]And now imdb says cam clarke is voicing a character named Mwaga?

I think we are at the point where if it isn't officially announced by disney or the creators of the show to just not believe it.[/quote]

I agree IMDB is notorious for posting anything regardless of what the facts are. From a logical standpoint, I doubt Disney would cast Simba's T.V. voice actor for a show Simba is set to appear in and not have him voice Simba.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Previous

Return to The Lion Guard