TLK Fan of the Month - March 2015

TLK Fan of the Month - March 2015

Postby DGFone » March 18th, 2015, 6:45 am

It is time to start nominating members for The Lion King fan of the Month again! Much like last time, I saw plenty of on-topic activity, so once more I am rather excited to see who will be nominated this time around. Same usual rules apply for nominating members:

[quote]* Each month, members will nominate up to four members who they consider active enough fans to be considered "fans of the month".

* New members can be nominated one month after their joining the forum. If it's TLK fan of the month, it won't necessarily be fair to allow one-week old members to win compared to the older members who might not necessarily have a storage box of new ideas ready to be opened upon joining MLK.

* When nominating a member, provide a reason why they are being nominated. Unfortunately, a "I nominate 'X' because they are a great TLK fan!" will not be accepted. Try to provide a link or even a reference as to why they are a fan. Also, keep references for those that are on MLK. It won't be very nice to have members be nominated for something they did off MLK. Keep it on the forum please.

*The contest renews itself after each new year. If a member won in a year, they cannot be nominated again until the next year[/quote]

As this is a new year, as mentioned above, everyone are up for grabs. This includes all the winners of 2014. You can nominate up to 5 members.

Nominations will go on until Monday, March 24th. These members have already wone and cannot be nominated again: SimbasGuard, and gothprinceskiara.

Good luck!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: TLK Fan of the Month - March 2015

Postby Adofo » March 20th, 2015, 6:26 am

These are my nominees:
S1mb4 D4 L10n - For being an active member on the forum that everyone loves to talk too! Lion King related or not!
GeminiGemelo - For being a great member on the forum and being an awesome roleplayer!
3 more noms coming soon
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Labatis » March 22nd, 2015, 9:46 pm

Adofo - I think he is an amazing member of MLK. He greets everyone nicely as well as being 100% on topic. He is a fantastic role player, he's always active, and will name a great fan of the month.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby it means no worries » March 23rd, 2015, 7:25 pm

LABATIS- He is a very active and nice member who helps keeps the forum alive!
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby gothprincesskiara » March 29th, 2015, 6:48 pm

So Since I was nominated for fan of the month, and the lot of you are just too busy to make a banner for me I will just make my own if that is ok, otherwise I will completely forget about it
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Adofo » March 29th, 2015, 6:58 pm

He'll finish it. Don't worry! I mean.....he took three months to finish mine! .....Although i think he wanted me to suffer more after he killed all my troops in a video game we played. ......He nuked my entire army! All of their digital families will now have to live without their virtual loved ones! HE'S A MONSTER!!!!!!
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby it means no worries » March 29th, 2015, 7:12 pm

^what game? :P
it means no worries

Pride Points: 63

Postby Adofo » March 30th, 2015, 5:08 am

OpenRA
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby DGFone » March 31st, 2015, 5:52 am

I didn't forget, don't worry. :P

Yes, the answer is simply that it does take me a long time to get these things done lately. School can get in the way waaaayy to often.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Adofo » March 31st, 2015, 5:53 am

He didn't deny he's a monster!!! You all saw it!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Return to Beyond The Lion King