TLK Fan of the Month - January 2015

TLK Fan of the Month - January 2015

Postby DGFone » January 19th, 2015, 9:49 am

Welcome to 2015! With the new year, we start a new with TLK Fan of the Month. This means that everyone are allowed to be nominated if they qualify. For two weeks, nominate those members who you think deserve a chance to win fan of the month for January 2015, and then we will have the voting round to determine the winner.

[quote]* Each month, members will nominate up to four members who they consider active enough fans to be considered "fans of the month".

* New members can be nominated one month after their joining the forum. If it's TLK fan of the month, it won't necessarily be fair to allow one-week old members to win compared to the older members who might not necessarily have a storage box of new ideas ready to be opened upon joining MLK.

* When nominating a member, provide a reason why they are being nominated. Unfortunately, a "I nominate 'X' because they are a great TLK fan!" will not be accepted. Try to provide a link or even a reference as to why they are a fan. Also, keep references for those that are on MLK. It won't be very nice to have members be nominated for something they did off MLK. Keep it on the forum please.

*The contest renews itself after each new year. If a member won in a year, they cannot be nominated again until the next year[/quote]

As this is a new year, as mentioned above, everyone are up for grabs. This includes all the winners of 2014. You can nominate up to 5 members.

Nominations will go on until Monday, January 26th. I will just be starting my vacation with family then, so if might take me a while after this to post the voting round. I hope that I won't have to.

Good luck everyone!
Last edited by DGFone on January 26th, 2015, 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: TLK Fan of the Month - January 2015

Postby DGFone » January 26th, 2015, 1:40 am

Here are my nominations (no particular order):

For posting in the TLK sections and other on-topic areas:

SimbasGuard
Adofo
hey101hey
Lauren

For being a great RPer:

TheWhistlerify

Tomorrow is the last day for nominations, FYI!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Postby Elton John » January 26th, 2015, 2:02 am

I think i will go with

-nalakiaralover for being a friend

Same reason for gothprincesskiara, simbasguard, and julie. I would nominate adofo but he doesnt like being nominated. I would also vote for "it means no worries" but he has been strangely absent.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Elton John » January 26th, 2015, 7:27 pm

I will nominate adofo as well since he said it was okay for me to.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby it means no worries » January 26th, 2015, 8:44 pm

[quote="hey101hey"]I would nominate adofo but he doesnt like being nominated. I would also vote for "it means no worries" but he has been strangely absent.[/quote]

im in boarding school now and they block off the wi-fi after 10pm, but i try to be here as much as i can :)
it means no worries

Pride Points: 63

Postby DGFone » January 27th, 2015, 8:06 am

^ Just in case, I can wait the night until tomorrow morning to give you time for the nominations.

For everyone else: You have until I come back to nominate!
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Return to Beyond The Lion King