TLK Fan of the Month - November 2014

TLK Fan of the Month - November 2014

Postby DGFone » November 25th, 2014, 7:57 am

Time for the nominations again! It's already almost the end of November, so while I will still have two weeks for the nominations, I think that at least for one rounds, I will try to get to a nicer schedule by posting the next winner and nomination rounds at the same time (rather than a week apart). However, that will all be in the next round. Until then, start nominating those members who you think deserve a shot at the title of TLK fan of the month!

[quote]* Each month, members will nominate up to four members who they consider active enough fans to be considered "fans of the month".

* New members can be nominated one month after their joining the forum. If it's TLK fan of the month, it won't necessarily be fair to allow one-week old members to win compared to the older members who might not necessarily have a storage box of new ideas ready to be opened upon joining MLK.

* When nominating a member, provide a reason why they are being nominated. Unfortunately, a "I nominate 'X' because they are a great TLK fan!" will not be accepted. Try to provide a link or even a reference as to why they are a fan. Also, keep references for those that are on MLK. It won't be very nice to have members be nominated for something they did off MLK. Keep it on the forum please.

*The contest renews itself after each new year. If a member won in a year, they cannot be nominated again ultil the next year[/quote]

These following members have already won and cannot be nominated: Timon the Great, The Lion Prince, Ninaroja, Julie Skywalker, DGFone, Zonofon, GeminiGemelo, SimbasGuard, TheWhistlerify, and S1mbaD4Li0n. Everyone else are allowed!

Nominations will go on until Monday, December 1st.

Good luck everyone!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: TLK Fan of the Month - November 2014

Postby S1mb4 D4 L10n » November 25th, 2014, 8:16 am

'eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyy :D

I nominate Adofo because he is a really, really friendly and very active in many parts of the site. He is quite funny and has a gift with language. Thats right, Adofo REALLY deserves it!

*btw DGFOne, I'm excited for that banner still ;)
S1mb4 D4 L10n
A man of knowledge lives by

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

acting, not by thinking about acting.

Nickname(s): S4mb4, Jacket, Jnack, MLK Drama Detective :P
Pride Points: 58

Postby Adofo » November 25th, 2014, 9:32 am

If I've said this once, I've said it a million times! I DO NOT DESERVE TO BE FAN OF THE MONTH!

Ugh......well....here are my nominations.
Iri: She is an awesome roleplayer who is very active and very sweet!
ScarsLove: Because In the time I've known her she is an awesome role player and an even better person! She is nice, caring and a huge Lion King fan. Do I really need to say anything else?! Cuz Everyone should see how awesome she is!
awesomesauce2014: Because she is a great artist, role player and member! She talks with a lot of people and is nice to every single one of them! She is a great roleplayer and an even greater Lion King fan artist!
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Elton John » November 25th, 2014, 10:04 am

I nominate

"it means no worries" because he's a pretty cool dude to have conversations with.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby DGFone » December 1st, 2014, 11:04 pm

Last day for nominations!

Here are mine:
Flip_FTW While I can't really pinpoint to anything specific as to why I am nominating him, I feel like he deserves it, so here it is.

ScarsLove As others have mentioned, for being an active roleplayer.

hey101hey Because of this thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=43115#p1158825 I will need to take some time to read it carefully and perhaps add my own thoughts as well.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Gemini » December 2nd, 2014, 8:39 am

Adding these nominations last minute because I didn't know about it (though apparently they are due like right now .________.').

First I'm nominating Adofo. He lies when he says he doesn't deserve it. xD He's super super active in the FAA! Seriously! And really nice too. :)

I'm also nominating Iri for the same reasons. She's young but she works a lot on her art and I feel like she has potential. In addition to that, she's really nice and encouraging to everyone and always makes sure to leave a comment on other peoples' pictures regardless of whether she knows them or not. :cutenala:

Lastly, I'm nominating ScarsLove. I've nominated her before, but apparently she still hasn't won. For some reason. Maybe we should fix that? (And maybe have people check out her AMVs? Like seriously? XD). But anyway, yeah, she's done stuff in RPs, writing, and video editing, so I don't see why she hasn't won yet.

That's all I have for right now! Good luck everyone!
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Return to Beyond The Lion King