[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - TLK Fan of the Month - October 2014 [Voting!] — My Lion King Forum

TLK Fan of the Month - October 2014 [Voting!]

Poll ended at November 10th, 2014, 8:30 am

56%
33%
11%

Total votes : 18

TLK Fan of the Month - October 2014 [Voting!]

Postby DGFone » November 3rd, 2014, 8:30 am

DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: TLK Fan of the Month - October 2014 [Voting!]

Postby Adofo » November 3rd, 2014, 10:15 am

I personally don't think I deserve to be up for being voted for. I think S1mba and Scars love deserve it much more than me! So good luck to you two! You both are awesome friends!
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby NightDaiana » November 3rd, 2014, 4:50 pm

My vote is for Adofo!!!
Arcee: my daddy will be win
NightDaiana
we are one in Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Mufasa protect us in the heaven

Nickname(s): Dai, Arcee, Daiu
Pride Points: 1

Postby DGFone » November 3rd, 2014, 9:50 pm

Technically, it's impolite to say who you voted for. ;)
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Adofo » November 3rd, 2014, 9:56 pm

Arcee doesn't speak much english
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby NightDaiana » November 4th, 2014, 5:39 pm

yes
NightDaiana
we are one in Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Mufasa protect us in the heaven

Nickname(s): Dai, Arcee, Daiu
Pride Points: 1

Return to Beyond The Lion King