TLK Fan of the Month - October 2014

TLK Fan of the Month - October 2014

Postby DGFone » October 15th, 2014, 8:56 am

It's that time of the month for the nominations again! The usual two weeks for you guys to nominate the members who you think deserve a shot at being recognized as fans of The Lion King!

[quote]* Each month, members will nominate up to four members who they consider active enough fans to be considered "fans of the month".

* New members can be nominated one month after their joining the forum. If it's TLK fan of the month, it won't necessarily be fair to allow one-week old members to win compared to the older members who might not necessarily have a storage box of new ideas ready to be opened upon joining MLK.

* When nominating a member, provide a reason why they are being nominated. Unfortunately, a "I nominate 'X' because they are a great TLK fan!" will not be accepted. Try to provide a link or even a reference as to why they are a fan. Also, keep references for those that are on MLK. It won't be very nice to have members be nominated for something they did off MLK. Keep it on the forum please.

*The contest renews itself after each new year. If a member won in a year, they cannot be nominated again ultil the next year[/quote]

These following nominations will be null and void until next year: Timon the Great, The Lion Prince, Ninaroja, Julie Skywalker, DGFone, Zonofon, GeminiGemelo, SimbasGuard, and TheWhistlerify. Everyone else are allowed!

Nominations will go on until Tuesday, October 28th.

Good luck!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: TLK Fan of the Month - October 2014

Postby TheLionPrince » October 21st, 2014, 5:20 pm

Flip FTW: If not considered one of the most popular members on this forum, he's surely one of the best known members given his longevity on this forum. As usual, he has managed to balance his activity posting his thoughts on some topics in the movies forum alongside posting in the off-topic threads. He's an all-round good member, and everyone here seems to enjoy his presence.

ScarsLove: She's been going through a lot in the last year, and thankfully, forum members have offered her advise and expressed their love and prayers for her. I'm nominating not as a friend, but a relatively active member in the role-playing threads and always ask good questions in the Q&A section of the forum (which sadly has been not particularly active this month).

Adofo: He's been particularly active in the RP thread he shares with TheWhisterify, and although we have not interacted that much, he's seems like an all-around, friendly member.
Last edited by TheLionPrince on October 28th, 2014, 1:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Adofo » October 22nd, 2014, 5:24 am

ScarsLove: Because In the time I've known her she is an awesome role player and an even better person! She is nice, caring and a huge Lion King fan. Do I really need to say anything else?! Cuz Everyone should see how awesome she is!
S1mb4 D4 L10n: for being an active member all over the forums, a great guy to talk to and an awesome guy to be friends with! A true Lion King fan!
awesomesauce2014: Because she is a great artist, role player and member! She talks with a lot of people and is nice to every single one of them! She is a great roleplayer and an even greater Lion King fan artist!
Iri: She is a great roleplayer, artist, person to talk to, a joy to be around and I could go on but I'm tired from working all day(on my day off. Ugh)
Last edited by Adofo on October 27th, 2014, 2:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby S1mb4 D4 L10n » October 26th, 2014, 5:39 pm

Adofo, for being a very friendly and active member on both the forums and the mlkfaa. He also is a very active rp'er and is quite a funny guy also.
S1mb4 D4 L10n
A man of knowledge lives by

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

acting, not by thinking about acting.

Nickname(s): S4mb4, Jacket, Jnack, MLK Drama Detective :P
Pride Points: 58

Postby NightDaiana » October 27th, 2014, 4:31 pm

Adofo: because he is a great friend
Adimu: because she is my best friend (equal the others)
emanuelle: because she was my frist friend in MLK
dottyspottyfan: because she is one of my best friends
Tacos: she is a teacher for me
NightDaiana
we are one in Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Mufasa protect us in the heaven

Nickname(s): Dai, Arcee, Daiu
Pride Points: 1

Return to Beyond The Lion King