TLK Fan of the Month - September 2014 [Winner!]

TLK Fan of the Month - September 2014 [Winner!]

Postby DGFone » October 6th, 2014, 8:14 am

Looking at the member who was chosen as the fan for September, I can no truly say that I believe that the contest is doing as it's supposed to: finding the dedicated fans who might not necessarily be the most popular members and acknowledge their dedication. I have been waiting for a long time for this member to win such a contest. Please congratulate:

TheWhistlerify

Congratulations! Stay tuned for your banner which I will be making soon.

Nominations for October begin this Friday!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: TLK Fan of the Month - September 2014 [Winner!]

Postby TheLionPrince » October 9th, 2014, 3:09 am

Congratulations to you, TheWhistlerify! Keep up the good work. :)
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Re: TLK Fan of the Month - September 2014 [Winner!]

Postby TheWhistlerify » October 10th, 2014, 9:06 am

Thank you very much! :)

I really should be a bit more active outside the roleplaying section. I didn't even know I was being nominated until DGF told me that I won. <_>
Sometimes I simply sit down and write because I cannot help it. Who knows, perhaps one day something will come out of it. Writing is the only thing that, when I do it, I don't feel I should be doing something else.
My 'The Lion King' fanfic: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10370841/1/
My 'Pokémon' fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9017329/1/
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Return to Beyond The Lion King