[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - TLK Fan of the Month - September 2014 [Voting!] — My Lion King Forum

TLK Fan of the Month - September 2014 [Voting!]

Poll ended at October 4th, 2014, 8:35 pm

60%
40%

Total votes : 5

TLK Fan of the Month - September 2014 [Voting!]

Postby DGFone » September 27th, 2014, 8:35 pm

DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: TLK Fan of the Month - September 2014 [Voting!]

Postby S1mb4 D4 L10n » September 27th, 2014, 9:57 pm

I got nominated twice :/

Either way I still voted :D
S1mb4 D4 L10n
A man of knowledge lives by

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

acting, not by thinking about acting.

Nickname(s): S4mb4, Jacket, Jnack, MLK Drama Detective :P
Pride Points: 58

Re: TLK Fan of the Month - September 2014 [Voting!]

Postby DGFone » September 29th, 2014, 5:26 am

[quote="S1mb4 D4 L10n"]I got nominated twice :/
[/quote]

Whoops, I didn't notice for some reason. :oops:

Consider yourself in the next voting round!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Return to Beyond The Lion King