TLK Fan of the Month - September 2014

TLK Fan of the Month - September 2014

Postby DGFone » September 10th, 2014, 8:35 am

Time for the nominations to start rolling in! In two weeks will will then vote for the next member who will be a fan of the month!

[quote]* Each month, members will nominate up to four members who they consider active enough fans to be considered "fans of the month".

* New members can be nominated one month after their joining the forum. If it's TLK fan of the month, it won't necessarily be fair to allow one-week old members to win compared to the older members who might not necessarily have a storage box of new ideas ready to be opened upon joining MLK.

* When nominating a member, provide a reason why they are being nominated. Unfortunately, a "I nominate 'X' because they are a great TLK fan!" will not be accepted. Try to provide a link or even a reference as to why they are a fan. Also, keep references for those that are on MLK. It won't be very nice to have members be nominated for something they did off MLK. Keep it on the forum please.

*The contest renews itself after each new year. If a member won in a year, they cannot be nominated again ultil the next year[/quote]

These following nominations will be null and void until next year: Timon the Great, The Lion Prince, Ninaroja, Julie Skywalker, DGFone, Zonofon, GeminiGemelo, and SimbasGuard. Everyone else are allowed!

Nominations will go on until Wednesday, September 24th.

Good luck!
Last edited by DGFone on September 27th, 2014, 8:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: TLK Fan of the Month - September 2014 [Voting!]

Postby Ninaroja » September 11th, 2014, 11:47 am

Am I correct in thinking that GeminiGemelo is also exempt?

In any case, I'll add my nominations later :)
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Timon the great » September 11th, 2014, 11:03 pm

It's the voting topic/round for this month... already? Image
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Postby DGFone » September 12th, 2014, 4:07 am

[quote="Ninaroja"]Am I correct in thinking that GeminiGemelo is also exempt? [/quote]

Yes, she is. :P I don't know why her name was not in there, but I added it in now.

Here is my first nomination:

TheWhistlerify: A great RPer, who I know is a great TLK fan because of how eager he is to RP on topic or at least Lion-King related, as well as that he started branching out into the other sections of the forum. He also writes great fan-fiction (not on MLK at the moment), but hates the fact that I never review those.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Gemini » September 12th, 2014, 6:34 am

I'm going to be lazy and kind of do what Niña is doing (mostly to remind myself and so I can find this page later). I'll add my reasoning later, but these are the people I want to nominate.

EDIT: Did it. :D

- TheWhistlerify. For pretty much the same reasons you mentioned - he's active both on RP and in the fanfic section, which makes him a versatile and dedicated member. I think you, his RP partner, should know. xD
- Tacos. Doesn't post much in the forum, but is one of the most active members in the FAA. She's very sweet and encouraging and gives plenty of help to those who need it. Since the FAA members in general seem to be relatively underrepresented, I figure I should add her as she seems to be a fixture there.
- Rilliane. One of the few people active on both the forum and in the FAA. I'm also pretty sure she writes and designs graphics, making her a great, artistic all-around member who would definitely deserve a spot in this contest.

That's all I can think of at the moment. Like I said, I'll add why later. x)
Last edited by Gemini on September 19th, 2014, 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Labatis » September 19th, 2014, 3:11 am

Hello, I was thinking of a couple people who may be a good fan of the month:

S1mb4 D4 L10n - Active, Humorous, Great User.
SimbasMate - Very kind to all users, partially active, and five years old here.
Adofo Extremely active, humorous, great RPer
Iri - Artistic, active, great at RPing.

Sorry these reasons don't explain much, but you should get to know them! They are all rather active, and to me, they deserve an award. c: (If I have to, I will edit it to change it up.)
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby Adofo » September 24th, 2014, 7:06 am

I vote for

TheWhistlerify - For being a great roleplayer and an awesome guy!
Iri -For being a sweet girl and fun to roleplay with and a great artist!
S1mb4 D4 L10n - For being an awesome friend and just flat out awesome dude to talk too!
and
dottyspottyfan - For being a very talented artist, friend and person!
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Return to Beyond The Lion King