TLK Fan of the Month - August!

TLK Fan of the Month - August!

Postby DGFone » August 6th, 2014, 5:24 am

It is that time of the month when we can all start thinking who we feel are worthy to be nominated as MLK's TLK fan's of the month! As usual, the following rules apply:

[quote]* Each month, members will nominate up to four members who they consider active enough fans to be considered "fans of the month".

* New members can be nominated one month after their joining the forum. If it's TLK fan of the month, it won't necessarily be fair to allow one-week old members to win compared to the older members who might not necessarily have a storage box of new ideas ready to be opened upon joining MLK.

* When nominating a member, provide a reason why they are being nominated. Unfortunately, a "I nominate 'X' because they are a great TLK fan!" will not be accepted. Try to provide a link or even a reference as to why they are a fan. Also, keep references for those that are on MLK. It won't be very nice to have members be nominated for something they did off MLK. Keep it on the forum please.

*The contest renews itself after each new year. If a member won in a year, they cannot be nominated again ultil the next year[/quote]

These following members have already won and can't be nominated until next year: Timon the Great, The Lion Prince, Ninaroja, Julie Skywalker, DGFone, Zonofon, and GeminiGemelo. Everyone else are fair and square for nominations!

Nominations will go on until Tuesday, August 19th.

Good luck!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: TLK Fan of the Month - August!

Postby Gemini » August 6th, 2014, 5:44 am

Ooooooh, okay... *shifts around nervously* I haven't really participated much in awards nominations so far, but considering last month I was nominated and didn't even know until after I had won, I think I should probably stay just a little more on top of these things. Just a little bit. lol

Anyways.

First off, I'm going to nominate ScarsLove. Why? Because in addition to being an awesome person for me to interact with thus far, she's also pretty multitalented. Just in case you didn't know. In addition to her graphic designs (she's pretty good, btw), she also writes fanfic. And her TLK-related videos are simply amazing. In my mind, she definitely deserves this award.

Secondly, I'm going to nominate OuRaion. So, he hasn't posted often lately, and I haven't talked with him that much, but I remember he used to frequent the Writing Contests almost every month. In addition, he also hosts the Graphic Artist contests here. And I'm sure you of all people, DG, understand the work that goes into hosting a contest. :P

Lastly, I'm going to nominate Zazus Mate. She's actually a very young member compared to most of the other people on the forum, but in light of this, she's pretty good at graphic art, and a frequent poster in many sections of the forum. She's also a fanfic author and is very dedicated to her favorite character, Zazu. So, I think she has a lot of potential, and that deserves some recognition.

Think that about sums it up for my nominations! This is last month's hidden mystery winner finally coming out of her hole to wish everybody good luck, and happy nominating/voting. ;) Lawl.
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » August 9th, 2014, 4:47 am

^Aww...Thanks. :D

Here are my nominations:

ScarsLove: A well known dedicated Scar fan and not to mention a fairly frequent poster.

OuRaion: I have to agree with Twin, it must be hard to hold contests, especially weekly ones, but he tries very hard to be on time, I'm sure.
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Postby S1mb4 D4 L10n » August 17th, 2014, 7:52 am

Here is my first time nominating anyone :D:

I nominate Adofo: He is usually on the FAA and role-playing section but is extremely active! He is also very very nice! He becomes with friends with anyone on this forum and is very supportive everyone.

I didn't know these award sections even existed so expect to see me nominate and vote a ton :P
S1mb4 D4 L10n
A man of knowledge lives by

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

acting, not by thinking about acting.

Nickname(s): S4mb4, Jacket, Jnack, MLK Drama Detective :P
Pride Points: 58

Postby TheLionPrince » August 19th, 2014, 12:46 am

SimbasGuard: Has been reasonably active this month in TLK movies thread producing well-rounded posts and has smartly debated with the rest of the members (including yours truly) over the years.

ScarLoyal: She's not among my favorite members, but she has been relatively active with creating new "speculation threads" in the Kingdom section that generates some dialogue about the movies and the characters over the last few months.

Zazus Mate: For the same reason as GeminiGemelo.

OuRaion: For the same as GeminiGemelo.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Return to Beyond The Lion King